[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Wordpress Popup Problem • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Wordpress Popup Problem

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Wordpress Popup Problem

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:39 pm

On my blog on StefaniPartin.com, I have had this problem for as long as I can remember. When I go to create a link from the visual editor, the box will popup and nothing will show. I can't even close this box. I end up having to close the whole Firefox window. So normally, I have to create the link in the code section.

Today, I decided to see if i could get rid of this problem by adding the WYSI editor plugin. I activated it and the same thing happens. Any time I try to click on an option that opens a popup, it will open but its blank.

I found a link online with someone with the same problem, but no real solution listed there: http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic.php?id=14578&page

Any ideas?
MommyEnterprises

Postby SteveJohnson » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:13 pm

First, try clearing your browser cache.

Second, you may have an incomplete javascript file in the editor code. Try renaming and re-uploading the entire wp-includes/js/ folder. Renaming rather than deleting the original folder gives you a backup to revert to if you need to, and also prevents errors caused by overwriting existing files.

What version of WordPress are you running?
SteveJohnson

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:09 pm

I am using 2.2.2. I installed Wordpress from my cpanel/fantastico. It has done this through previous versions too.
MommyEnterprises

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:38 am

MommyEnterprises

Postby ChristyK » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:45 am

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:33 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:37 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:12 pm