[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Email Subscriptions - Who to use Feedblitz/FeedBurner/Aweber • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Email Subscriptions - Who to use Feedblitz/FeedBurner/Aweber

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Email Subscriptions - Who to use Feedblitz/FeedBurner/Aweber

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:17 pm

When I setup one of my blogs last year and setup a feed by email service I chose FeedBlitz. When I was messing with Feedburner yesterday I noticed they offer this service as well as Aweber. I have a paid account with Aweber but use it for autoresponders right now.

What is the difference between all three of these services? Who do you use and prefer for your blog?
MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:52 pm

I would definitely recommend . First, you OWN the list. You dont have access to your list with most other services. Second, you can customize the emails that are sent out (templates, additional links, etc). And third, you can broadcast an email directly to your subscribers by email if you like - in addition to them getting updates from your blog posts.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:00 pm

Thanks Lynn, that makes sense. I have some blogs I need to add an email service too and will most likely set it up through Aweber since I pay them! Being able to broadcast to your list is a great asset too!
MommyEnterprises

Postby JosephRatliff » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:37 pm

JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:58 pm

Did I mention the stats? I LOVE the stats :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging