[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Share The Ways You Make Money With Your Blog • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Share The Ways You Make Money With Your Blog

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Share The Ways You Make Money With Your Blog

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:48 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby laurie » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:12 pm

laurie
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:57 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby laurie » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:22 pm

laurie
Elite Member

Postby Alan Petersen » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:48 pm

I have WordPress blogs promoting products in various niches. From ClickBank, CJ, and Shareasale.

Whenever I setup a niche site now I use wordpress.

I haven't tried the other stuff like pay to post and I'm not a huge fan of Adsense although I heard an interview with Lynn about how even though you make little money with Adsense at a time it all does add up in the end. So I'm re-thinking Adsense.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:37 pm

Laurie - here's a link to more information on that:
http://www.clicknewz.com/403/paid-to-bl ... rtunities/

As for monetizing a blog, there are lots of ways - and I use quite a few of them! ;) You can get paid for reviews, as already mentioned. And also:

Text link advertising (sell ad space)
Contextual Advertising (Auction Ads, Google Adsense, etc)
Promote Affiliate Programs (through reviews, recommendations, etc)
Create & Sell your own products (reports are great, esp if you already have a loyal readership)

Just a few off the top of my head. I also earn money using Text Link Ads to monetize archived blog posts that are 6+ months old. See http://www.clicknewz.com/725/monetize-y ... -archives/ for the details on that.

Keep the ideas rolling!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby daniellechonody » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:19 am

daniellechonody

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:46 am

Off to check it out - thanks for the link ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Trent Brownrigg » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:35 pm

Trent Brownrigg

Postby TeriFitzgerald » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:53 pm

Thanks for sharing the link to Yaro's blog Danielle! What
an inspirational post. :)

Teri
~
TeriFitzgerald

Postby oregongal » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:53 am

Hi,

I do affiliate marketing on mine and I love it! It takes a bit of work to get traffic and all but it is rewarding. I also have Adsense on some of my blogs. And have also joined Auction Ads for some free revenue (you should check it out).

Diane
oregongal

Postby theuniek1 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:36 pm

I'm a bit late to the thread, but there's one that I haven't seen mentioned yet: promote your own product or services. Although there are plenty of ways to earn money through third parties with your blog (at witnessed above), if you have your own product or service, then you should definitely be promoting it above all else on your blog. ;)

~ Teli
theuniek1

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging