[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Blogger site been Hacked-------- Help • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Blogger site been Hacked-------- Help

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Blogger site been Hacked-------- Help

Postby Shaffir » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:56 am

I'm feeling so good to day as I had discovered that one of my site is been hacked and the URL to the site was rerouted to a mirror site. I had lost a huge number of Traffic and yet they mirrored my site with adult contents.

Before all this happen my site was been blocked by google spam bot and then I had request for re-activation and yet it's activated and hacked...

site url: http://e-buletine.blogspot.com

If anyone could help me I would appreciated. :( :? :x
Shaffir

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:40 am

MommyEnterprises

Oh gost

Postby Shaffir » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:49 pm

MommyEnterprises,

Thanks but what I can do now is to disable all my backlink to the site. Google yet to resolve this from 14 sept till now. All the emails that I had send still, I havent got a single reply.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Shaffir

Postby robert adams » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:31 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging