[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - BlogRush • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

BlogRush

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

BlogRush

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:41 pm

I jumped in and joined BlogRush yesterday since Lynn recommended it to me. So far I have it up on 3 of my blogs and can't wait to check out the stats once they get them up.

Anyone else join in on the bandwagon?
MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:52 pm

I joined the day it launched, of course. And I'm with you - I am looking forward to seeing the stats and watching the site unfold.

This is the link to my blog post about it for anyone curious about it:
http://www.clicknewz.com/1016/free-blog ... ng-widget/

It's a great little social networking tool. I've clicked several interesting titles in the widget on my own blog already, and love the concept!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby cwijas » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:54 pm

I joined as well...I dont want to sound dumb...but it asked for a feed url and I dont know what to put there?

help!!?? :oops:
cwijas

Postby LuckyMommy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:52 pm

I joined the day it came out, too.

Post your blog link and we might be able to find your feed url for you.
LuckyMommy

Postby jacquelynrose » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:55 am

I will join once My Blog is set up. :)
jacquelynrose

Postby cwijas » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:35 am

cwijas

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:34 am

MommyEnterprises

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:08 am

John Reese is, in my opinion, a shining example of what a great internet marketer should be: experienced, expert, extraordinary, and extremely generous. (Oh, and extremely rich!)

So since I'm a groupie of his, I jumped on the BlogRush bandwagon, too. I've got lots of "credits" but haven't spent a lot of time figuring out EXACTLY what that means (I do grasp the general idea... and it's good).

Because of technical difficulties and cheaters, there have been some pretty significant problems for BlogRush. John addresses these in his latest post at

Among the changes are MANUAL reviews of blogs wanting to sign up. So if you haven't signed up yet, it may now take much longer (considering there are probably a bazillion bloggers considering this). The sooner you get in line, the better!
Bonnie Lowe

Postby edysby » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:40 am

I have join BlogRush.
But I do not know what it is about.
Is the blogrush owned by John Reese?
edysby
Elite Member

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:38 am

Me, too. I have BlogRush operating on all 3 of my blogs.
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:40 am

You can read all about it at John's blog (yes, its his product):

Watch the video that nicely explains BlogRush here:
Bonnie Lowe

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:50 pm

MommyEnterprises

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging