This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Get in on the BlogRush! (New from John Reese)

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Get in on the BlogRush! (New from John Reese)

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:40 pm

John Reese has just officially launched BlogRush, a free blog widget that will promote your blog posts on related blogs across the internet.

:arrow: http://www.blogrush.com/r20218464

This is my personal referral link. If you havent already signed up for your account, sign up here and now. There is no money involved - just clicks, referrals and traffic for everyone.

:idea: This is not your typical "traffic exchange". The people who click through to read your blog posts are blog readers from related blogs that have no incentive to click other than sheer interest in your post titles.

It is free to register your blog in the network and add the widget, and the key to getting loads of free traffic from this is to get in early. You can read more about it at: http://www.clicknewz.com/1016/free-blog ... ng-widget/

Enjoy! ;)
Last edited by Lynn Terry on Sun May 04, 2008 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Home_Based_Mom » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:30 pm

Over in another forum I was reading that BlogRush wasn't living up to expectations and people were removing the widget because it was taking up valuable real estate with basically nothing in return.

I confess I had not paid much attention to how much traffic it was generating, so I checked StatCounter. It seems only 2 of my last 500 visitors came through the widget, so, I guess it isn't doing much for me, either.

Is it working for anybody else? Or is it another something that seemed like a good idea at the time but just isn't working out?

Sandi
Home_Based_Mom

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging