[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Beginner's Guide to Building Traffic with FeedBurner • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Beginner's Guide to Building Traffic with FeedBurner

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Beginner's Guide to Building Traffic with FeedBurner

Postby theuniek1 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:01 pm

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I've just completed another free guide, this time for using the FeedBurner service. You are welcome to download, use, or give this report away for free as long as it remains unaltered. The report itself was intended to be short, but ended up coming in at 23 full pages with plenty of screenshots. You can find the full details at the link below.

If you should have questions, comments, or suggestions, I'd definitely love to hear them.

~ Teli

(P.S. Lynn, I've also posted this in the Getting Started section to get more newbie exposure. If this is a problem, just lemme know and I'll consolidate the posts.)
theuniek1

Postby income » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:45 pm

Teli,
Nice guide. I wished I would have found it last week before I started using Feedburner. I am also using Feedburner's email subscription option in addition to RSS.

Jim
income

Postby theuniek1 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:57 pm

Thanks Jim.

Last week, I was fighting with a hotel b/c their internet connection was sketchy and being dragged about the town on various missions. Otherwise, it may very well have been released last week. LOL :)

~ Teli
theuniek1

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging