[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - ClickNewz: New Theme, Need Feedback • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

ClickNewz: New Theme, Need Feedback

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

ClickNewz: New Theme, Need Feedback

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:28 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Angela Wills » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:56 pm

Love it Lynn! I read pretty regularly and it's much lighter and clean cut. Also, love the picture of you on the dock...reminds me of when I used to live on the water and we had a dock...lol..

Anyway, I like it a lot :)
Angela Wills
Elite Member

Postby Alan Petersen » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:52 pm

It looks awesome. I'm a big fan of the clean, clutter-free look so I love your new theme. BTW - you look great in your pics very friendly/welcoming in those pics. Excellent job all-around. :D
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:11 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby LynnWilson » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:34 pm

Lynn, I think it looks great! I love the light blues and greens and all the white space. It is easy to look at...and learn from.

Lynn :)
LynnWilson

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:24 am

Thank you!

The only problem I am having now is that the subscribe form in the sidebar doesnt work. It worked in my old theme, so I assume its a conflict with the code. I imagine this theme doesnt like straight HTML slapped in the middle of things :P I'll start a new thread on that though...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby LynnWilson » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:37 am

LynnWilson

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:27 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:21 pm

Hi Lynn,

Ditto what everyone else said -- I love the new look and changing photos in your headers!

BTW, I got a 404 error when I clicked on your Archives top nav button (but the photo sure looks great! :D )

Well done!
Bonnie Lowe

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:54 am

Thank you, Bonnie :)

I am working on finishing the customizations and getting all of the pages & links where they need to be... but I'm not really sure what my general "archive link" should be, so may have to change that... Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging