This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Get Paid to Post on your own blog

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:08 pm

Thanks, I will check them out also. I have probably what is another dumb question. If you already have a blog set up and your topic is about a specific thing that doesn't apply to any assignments they have, what happens then?

I guess I just haven't grasped the concept of the blogging for pay yet.

Should I start a new blog and just talk about anything and everything?
Monna Ellithorpe

Postby pilpil » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:43 pm

Correction on the 120 words assignment...it is 60 words.
I mistakenly wrote 120 words which is actually from another ppp site...smorty.
And since I am at it, might as well mention about it.

For a 120-400 words assignment, you are paid $6.
Approval of your membership is much faster than PayU2Blog. However, the assignments frequency are much lesser than PayU2Blog.
The only other advantage here is that there is a token referral fee.I think it is $2.
So here is my link if you are interested:
http://hyperlink.to/smorty

Regards,
Philip ang
pilpil

Postby pilpil » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:52 am

No worries. Just try your best to add the keyword assigned to be as relevant as possible. Worse case scenario...just let the assignment expire on its own.
For some samples on how to merge the keyword to contents of posting, you can visit my blog(under signature) and see five such assignments posted on 10th Nov.
Or spread out the postings so that your readers would not notice off-topics in your blog once in awhile.

If you start a new blog and if it is too new, I am not sure how well the site owner will approve your new blog.
Incidentally, I have asked in this forum if anyone knows where to find expired domains with traffic for this purpose...to use ppp to earn on such blogs.

Cheers,
Philip
--------------

mld941 wrote:Thanks, I will check them out also. I have probably what is another dumb question. If you already have a blog set up and your topic is about a specific thing that doesn't apply to any assignments they have, what happens then?

pilpil

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:31 am

mld941 wrote:If you already have a blog set up and your topic is about a specific thing that doesn't apply to any assignments they have, what happens then?

Hi Monna,

Its best to accept opportunities that are related to the topic of your blog. This helps with overall site theming (the theme of your site, and keeping a tight focus) - which is beneficial in regards to both SEO and to your visitors and regular readers.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby mellymom3 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:40 am

I don't know if anyone is still reading this topic since it hasn't been posted on since Dec of last year, but I had a few questions.

I have my new site built by Wordpress, I have it in the main directory so it is acting as a website more than a blog. Does this count? Otherwsie I do have other blogs that are on blogger. Did they want a blog of your own on your own domain?
If that is so, should I get a new domain name and create a bog only from wordpress? I know it has to be 90 days old so obviously I would have to wait a bit, and I could use the time to import stuff(after updating and re-editing of course) from my blogger blogs that are years old and haven't been touched.

Any thoughts Lynn?
mellymom3

Thanks For The Tip

Postby globalbizz » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:26 am

WOW! PPP is a great tip. Can't wait to use it.
globalbizz

Postby philwong » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:14 am

This site was recommended by Stephen Pierce recently. I haven't tried it out as yet...

www.bustablog.com.
philwong
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging