[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Get Paid to Post on your own blog • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Get Paid to Post on your own blog

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Get Paid to Post on your own blog

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:09 pm

PayPerPost is a cool little service that hooks advertisers up with bloggers. In addition to Google Adsense, getting sponsors or advertisers is a great way to make money with your blog. Selling text links ranks up there on the list as well, of course.

You can sign up yourself at http://payperpost.com - I did. It’s a cool little setup, with some great blogging opps. If you decide to take the plunge, be sure to give them my email address as the referral when you register: lynn@clicknewz .com - they pay 5 bucks for referrals, so we’ll both make some cash!

;) :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ksruckman » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:29 pm

Thanks Lynn for puttin that up...I've heard about this but that was only hear-say, and been to busy to search for it..THANKS-->Ralph :D
ksruckman

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:19 pm

You're welcome :D

These are my first two posts, if you want to see examples. These are both posts I was paid for - though the content is 100% unique:

:arrow: http://www.clicknewz.com/184/ted-murphy/

:arrow: http://www.clicknewz.com/185/paid-for-blog-posts/

Obviously those were in-house opps.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby TheWordpressGuy » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:22 am

TheWordpressGuy

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:41 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:54 pm

Keeping you updated...

I have earned ~$50 in the first 24 hours with PayPerPost, and have some good on-topic high paying opps lined up from their list for the rest of the week as well. My posts are currently pending review, though I feel confident they will pass with no problems.

The blog I am testing this on does NOT earn anywhere near $50/day in Adsense, by the way.

I'll keep you posted of course, but so far I am pleased with the way everything works and how easy it is to earn for something I'm doing anyway (blogging).
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:56 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:35 pm

theuniek1

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:21 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby tot » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:06 am

I looked into this and am curious about PPPs requirement for the blog to be 90 days old.

I started a new blog on Subject A. I had an OLD blog that sometimes mentioned Subject A I am now importing Subject A posts from the old blog into the new blog.

If I import posts from the old blog, will my new blog still count as being 'new'?
tot
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:03 am

I'm honestly not sure...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MikeM » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:31 pm

MikeM

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:31 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:44 pm

I decided to go ahead and sign up. Not sure if there will be any topics appropriate for my genre (gardening). If not, I'll just start a new blog. :P
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:16 pm

On another note ->

Did anyone else have trouble getting their initial activation code? It apparently never got to me. I can't find it in my inbox nor in my spam folder.

I've e-mailed support, and currently awaiting a reply.
Jennifer Hadorn

Next

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging