[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Members, Show off your Blogs! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Members, Show off your Blogs!

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Postby MarketingSyndrome » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:51 pm

Hello Everyone,

Here is niche marketing blog:

and I have a romance blog at:

I'm very active in these two blogs, so you will find me updating almost daily. I love to network with people with similar interest.
MarketingSyndrome

Postby LuckyMommy » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:40 pm

8)
Last edited by LuckyMommy on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LuckyMommy

New Blog - Wealth Before Dawn

Postby Dave Navarro » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:19 pm

Check out my new blog on freeing up time to build your business ...

... please spread the word!

www.wealthbeforedawn.com/blog
Dave Navarro

Postby networkmom » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:33 am

I do not really know what I am doing or what I should even write about but I did just start one here http://fitnessandkids.blogspot.com/

Denise
networkmom

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:44 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby sugarrae » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:01 pm

I underwent a redesign and a url move: http://www.sugarrae.com :)
sugarrae
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:47 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby sugarrae » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:35 pm

No... I did everything I could to save it... the files are still on the server, but no one I contacted seemed to be able to figure out why the blog imploded - which they needed to do to export the two years worth of entries. :(
sugarrae
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:19 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Some sample blogs

Postby shermanhu » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:30 am

Hi All, great to see such a booming community here, sharing your personal and professional blogs.

Here are some of mine and some I've created for clients/friends/family...

- Currently a blog that showcases podcasts/Godcasts (see "Messages"). Encouraging the 2 pastors to group blog (coming soon), and more personal podcasts/videocasts (also coming) - takes time for technophobes to embrace this cutting edge technology ;-)

- A close friend who passed away at a young age. Created this as a gift for his family to manage.

- A women's ministry blog.

- A neighborhood cafe we frequent. Debbie and crew are always full of sunshine. which showcases a 3 column layout and a little different categorization.

- Wonderful content on dreadlocks and topics relating to letting your hair down ;-)

- A member and good friend, Dennis and his wife manage this growing blog about natural health.

- Setup this blog for Holly to easily publish her communications, and she's loving the instant interaction (feedback loop) with her audience/readership.

- It's a blog in progress...attempting to transfer all properties from current SHTML site to this Wordpress blog.

Also helped out Liz Tomey with a couple of product launches using Wordpress blogs. and .

And lastly, a business coach's site at

Hope you like what you see, and may get ideas for some of your blogs too ;-)

Cheers!
shermanhu

Postby jelmyoung » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:31 am

I have a few blogs now, here are my main ones:

Chef Michele's Adventures - http://chefmichele.blogspot.com
Crockpot Adventures - http://crockpotadventures.blogspot.com
Cool Blog Tools - http://coolblogtools.blogspot.com
jelmyoung

Check out my blog.

Postby Maa » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:58 pm

Maa

Postby blackjava » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:12 pm

blackjava

Postby sarahk » Sat May 06, 2006 7:06 pm

My
sarahk

Postby Kimmy » Sat May 06, 2006 9:05 pm

Here are the blogs I have now:

:arrow: http://internet-seo.blogspot.com/
:arrow: http://clickbank-stores.blogspot.com/

okay I finally got a wordpress blog also, and thank you to all of you for your tips on here, it helped me alot. I still have alot of work to do on it but if you want to see it as it is now go to :arrow: http://www.wordpressing.net/
Kimmy

PreviousNext

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging