[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Looking for Freelance Jobs on the Internet? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Looking for Freelance Jobs on the Internet?

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Looking for Freelance Jobs on the Internet?

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am

Looking for Freelance Jobs?

Go to:

:arrow:

Freelance Work Exchange is dedicated to bringing you all the latest freelance writing jobs and projects, with new listings added daily. So whether you're an experienced professional, or just starting out, we can bring you hot leads and cool projects in every work-at-home job and freelance sector, including:

-writing and editing jobs
-web design and development projects
-medical and legal transcription jobs
-Internet research and email support work
-data entry and administration jobs
-programming and technical projects
-graphic design and illustration jobs

... plus a great deal more!

Check it out - you may just be surprised at what you find!

:arrow:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karynsolo » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:02 pm

Does anyone know of any FREE frelance sites? I cannot afford membership fees right now. Would appreciate any links that you know of.

Thanks in advance
karynsolo

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:57 am

Hi,

Are you looking for a website that lets you find and accept projects for free? Is this what you mean?
Ladan Lashkari

Postby reztar » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:01 am

Hi Ladan Lashkari and All,

If you can share some sites that let us find and accept projects for free, it would be great :D
I joined before one paid membership freelance work. The actual job and compensation itself are not worth the time you spend.... so most members are just doing affiliate works to advertise that site. The positive side i got is that they provided trainings and ideas on how to do the tasks.... but then, i better used that knowledge for my own product instead of working for them. In short, I look at it as a training ground.
If there is a free membership freelance work... or at least free trial for some periods.... please share with us so that we can know whether the time we will spend is worth the compensation or membership fees.
reztar

Postby rorycanyon » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:30 pm

rorycanyon

New Freelancer Discussion Forum

Postby freeadvts » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:41 pm

This new freelancers discussion forum www.elanzers.com is online now. You can discuss anything about the freelance market place and post your projects or get your work there.
freeadvts

Postby sarpras » Thu May 24, 2007 8:55 pm

http://www.elanzers.com/ is not live now.
sarpras

Postby sarpras » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:30 pm

Data entry job is very good job.
sarpras

Postby mellymom3 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:02 pm

I agree. I have been searching for free freelance sites as well. I found a few of them. Some I have tried others I have not tried yet.
http://getafreelancer.com I have used and gotten jobs quite fast, although unless you are a programmer, the wages are pretty lousy. The average going article writing job pays $2-$4 an article. There is tons of work once you get with these people though. If you can write quality, unique content fast then the pay works out. The last guy I got a job through, had 50 articles a week to do and wanted me forever!
With this site you get 15 free bids per month. If you do want unlimited you can pay $12 a month.
Another good one I just started with is http://odesk.com. The owner of this site actually found a blog post on my site regarding freelance work and left me a message to come sign up.
This site is a little more indepth. You have to create a detailed profile with as many credentials as possible. There are over 100 tests to take to prove your skill. The buyers like to view your scores to make sure they are dealing with someone who knows what to do. (you do not have to do all of the tests, just enough relevant to your field. I have done 10)
I like this site because it is an hourly wage job and most of the employers want you for a fulltime ongoing bases.
You can only apply for 20 jobs a week, but every week that is renewed and you can apply for 20 more again.
There is an actual interview process with these buyers. This site is geared to people who would like to have a career working from home rather than just getting odd jobs for their own business income.
There are alot of nationaliites at odesk and some people even try to get $100 an hour!!!
I would be interested to know if anyone joins this how they like it and how fast they got accepted for jobs, etc. I plan to write a full report for my students on the effectiveness of these types of businesses and how much money can really be made online through them.
:D to your success!
mellymom3

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:32 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Members Free Classifieds