[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - If your starting an online business you WILL need this • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

If your starting an online business you WILL need this

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

If your starting an online business you WILL need this

Postby pw248 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:08 pm

THE FOLLOWING BIT OF ADVICE COULD BE WORTH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO YOU – AND IT’S FREE!

I know there are many, MANY income claims and opportunities on the web. So much so that it’s very confusing to say the least.

Allow me to give you a pair of MAGIC GLASSES - RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW - that will allow you to see through all of the hype and finally be able to detect the REAL income producing opportunities.

To make money working from home, you need:

1. A product that people are anxious to THROW MONEY AT YOU to get. Most of the time in Network Marketing and the home-business industry, companies and people develop lame products for the sake of having something to justify their compensation plan – but is totally useless without the pay-plan. So it has to be something YOU WOULD BUY without a pay plan attached to it.
2. Once you have the above, if your goal is to make a few hundred extra per week, or several thousand per day selling this YOU MUST find someone who is already doing this and is WILLING to show you exactly how to do it.

If you can do just those two things above, you can reach whatever income goal you are willing to work for.

Now, I am sure you will not be surprised by me saying that I can help you with both of the above…I mean, you are expecting some sales pitch on how I have the answer to this magical product and can give you the direction from the people making thousands selling it…and who are willing to show you how – right? Well then… I guess you would be right.

If I told you that we had the ultimate product and we have the people making thousands of dollars willing to take your hand and show you exactly how they do it - and how you can do it too…would it be worth a few minutes of your time to learn about this opportunity?

Great!

First, let me tell you what it is and how you can benefit BIG from this awesome opportunity.

The product is EXACTLY what you are looking for right now – SUCCESS. Not just success, but success in your own home-based business. We have the top earners from the home based business industry ready come into your home, take you by the hand and show you how they make their fortunes working from their home computers!

…And on top of it, they will give you the same exact tools and resources they use to make it happen!

This is not some lame, huff-puff sales pitch where we are exaggerating just to get you to buy or join some half baked scheme! This is real. This company is quickly becoming the MICROSOFT of the home-based business industry with their software package that is being dubbed the MICROSOFT OFFICE for Home-Based Business. AND IT’S SO INEXPENSIVE TO GET INVOLVED! There are NO cost barriers at all.

BUT – this is not about trying to sell you some lame tools that do not work. They did not put some crazy product or software package together to get you to spend your money. They have organized the exact tools they have used for years to create their fortunes and put them together in one complete software, training, resource and mentoring package ALL PRICED AT AN UNHEARD OF $25! Sounds insane, I KNOW! But believe me – in their first month they have exploded with sales into 22 countries around the world – BECAUSE THIS IS REAL AND IT WORKS!

If you EVER wanted to make REAL money from home – YOU HAVE FINALLY FOUND YOUR DREAM!

Let us prove to you now that we can help you make a fortune working from home.

Click Here Now
http://tinyurl.com/4o5uz

here are a few links to promote your site with.

ref link no more hits http://www.nomorehits.com/cgi-bin/start ... rrer=pw248

ref link studio http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=17172

ref link autohits dk http://autohits.dk/?ref=1099462773
pw248

Return to Members Free Classifieds