This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Join A Great Company For FREE In November!!!!

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Join A Great Company For FREE In November!!!!

Postby melsbiz » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:29 pm

Greetings! :)

I wanted to share with you the great Oppourtnity that Melaleuca is offering all NEW Enrollments for the Month of November:

The Promotion is as follows:
When you Enroll in the month of November for the $29 start up fee (one time fee, fully refundable if you are not happy within 4 months of shopping)
When you place your first months order (35 points) you will get this pack FREE sent with your order.
Basicly refunding your $29 enrollment fee....
you get to enroll for FREE!!!!
:D :D
Here is what you will get ...

Naturals Clear Defense Hand Gel, Renew Intensive Skin Therapy, Revive™, Revive™ Reusable Sprayer, The Melaleuca Platinum Bar™, Antibacterial Liquid Soap, and Sun Shades Lip Balm All Products Melaleuca Manufactures are Toxic Free and Natural!!

Give your new November Customers a Free $29 Product Gift Pack

Each new customer who enrolls in November will receive a free product pack valued at $29 US ($42 CDN) with their product order of at least 35 product points. The order must be placed by November 30th. Backup orders, Convenience Certificates and Select Packs will not qualify.

If you are interested and would like to get in on this great promotion and enroll for FREE,

Please contact me via email (rmjperez@yahoo.com)

This is a great oppourtunity, You shouldnt pass it up. If you have any questions, Please contact me and we'll get them answered for you!!!
melsbiz

Return to Members Free Classifieds