This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Will Pay For A Link In Your Website or Blog

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Will Pay For A Link In Your Website or Blog

Postby zerahs67 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Hello guys.. I'm currently looking for websites / blogs for my client. Websites that accept paid listings and as well as paid blog posts (We will pay for the post). Your website or blog must have a Page Rank not less than 3, a low amount of outgoing links, dofollow links, must be indexed by Google and Yahoo. And contains useful and educational content for the reader.

If you have any of this websites or blogs, then feel free to send me an email at sarahsndrs76 (at) gmail (dot) com

Regards!
zerahs67

Affordable website services.

Postby prateekgurjar18@gmail.com » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:37 am

Hello I have a large no. of websites and blogs please add me in your chat list than i can provide you thousand of websites and blogs...

Here is my email address:- prateek.linkexpert(AT)gmail.com ,Prateek.linkexpert(AT)yahoo.com

please visit our site :- http://www.seoguruonline.com

We are providing all types of website services in a very cheap costs.[http://www.seoguruonline.com][/url]
prateekgurjar18@gmail.com

Postby zerahs67 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:15 am

Ok. I just added you on my list.. hope I could get a good list of websites / blogs from you. Oh by the way, it should have different Class C IP addresses.
zerahs67

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:57 am

Since this is more of a classified ad, I'm going to move it to that section. Thanks! :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby zerahs67 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks.. going back to the topic. Do you know websites that offer paid listing options? But not directories.. only quality websites and/or blogs.
zerahs67

Return to Members Free Classifieds