[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Share Experience • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Share Experience

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Share Experience

Postby bronzemas » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:44 am

Hello,

I have a nice experienced with Quick Profit Club (QPC) and want to share this to all of you.
First, I have joined with QPC on Oct 5,2004 and invested $100 to buy shares. Oct 7,2004 I have Cycled and Tripled my shares became $300. That was Great !! 300% Profit and only need 2 days time for my shares to cycle become Triple. Oct 8,2004 I had succesfully withdraw to my bank account (IntGold).

Have a question ? need help ? want to see my account ? I'll help you. please email me.

If you are interest with Quick Profit Club, Please go to my profile and check my QPC link. I hope you will like this great opportunity. Thanks for your attention.

Best Wishes,
Bronzemas
bronzemas

Return to Members Free Classifieds