This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Major Announcement - Read This!

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Bohlin.Biz » Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:22 pm

Hi,

Every once in a while I stumble across something that makes me pause and say, "Hey, that's got potential." Well -- let me tell ya -- I have stumbled across a concept that floored me...

and I'm STILL on the ground!

Scott Stevenson has been developing interactive software applications and websites for years. However, he just recently aimed his skills towards helping people like you and I move up to the next level of online interaction.

Scott has just released his debut software to the world of internet marketers and online copywriters. His Interactive Sales Letter (or ISL) can "LEARN" what each and every unique visitor to any particular site is most interested in, and DYNAMICALLY CHANGES the sales letter's text to feature a related benefit or product further down the page!

Talk about exploding your conversion rates!!!

This is HOT!

If you're like me, you're already starting to brainstorm all of the various types of questions you'd want to ask your visitors. Think about your sales letter INSTANTLY replying to their answers
while guiding them to a sale!

Just like a real salesperson!

The Interactive Sales Letter is the first and only tool to bring you the "Corrective Feedback" needed to convert your visitors into buyers! It targets them with 9 times greater accuracy!
Today's online sales letters can't even come close to that!

Listen to #1 Best Selling author and Marketing Guru -- Joe Vitale....

"This is a work of genius. This is the most incredible breakthrough I've seen for writing sales letters in the last 25 years. I have NEVER seen anything with this power to read minds and adapt itself to customer wants without them even knowing it. Imagine the possibilities! It's almost scary. Anyone who doesn't have this is going to lose sales. Those who do use this are going to get rich. I'm using it. I'm truly amazed."

Trust me, don't sit on this one. Check it out now!

http://bohlin.biz/isl

Best Regards,
Leif Bohlin

P.S. - Be sure to check out his affiliate program!
I'm not going to hide it from you, I'm a member, and I love it! Get in early like I did and ride this new breakthrough until every single e-commerce website is using it!

Then he'll probably dumbfound us again...

Let's hope:)
Bohlin.Biz

Return to Members Free Classifieds