[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Medical Billing Opportunity • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Medical Billing Opportunity

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Medical Billing Opportunity

Postby jerseymom » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:28 am

INTERESTED IN STARTING A MEDICAL BILLING COMPANY?

Are you overwhelmed and don’t know where to get started?

I was in your shoes a few months ago as well and I decided to document everything I found during my long research process.

Anyone interested in starting any business needs to research that business thoroughly before getting started. It’s not easy and it’s very time consuming especially if you don’t know what to look for.

I have put together a document that contains links and more links to various sites that offer all the information you will need to start your own Medical Billing business. There are some helpful tips and articles also included as well. The sites are generally free sites that offer information on HIPAA, Software, Marketing, Associations, etc etc. I have also included FREE Sample forms that may be useful in understanding the process of medical billing and what is needed to start your business. Why do we offer links instead of the actual information?? Well that’s easy….the sites and information can change regularly. This way you have access to the sites with the latest updated information. Plus there is so much information contained on these sites it would be impossible to put it all in a document especially when the information is all FREE. I've highlighted the important and critical content needed to start a medical billing business.

There are OVER 330 + pages to this document with more information being added on a daily basis. If you purchase now you will also receive a FREE update if this document is updated with any new information within the next 30 days. (This does not guarantee that there will be updates.)

In previous auctions I would send the files via email. However, due to many problems sending files because the files are so large and some mail servers cannot accept these file sizes, I can only send via mail now. You will receive a cd with all files needed. As a result of shipping, there will be an additional $3.25 for shipping and handling (including the cost of the cd).

The document is mailed to you upon receipt of payment. All files are in a PDF format. Plus there are 6 additional PDF documents included regarding HIPAA.

THIS ITEM CAN NO LONGER BE EMAILED. This documents are too large and many email servers will reject the files when an attempt to send is made (even if the files are zipped and condensed). I've had too many problems with other bidders and while we eventually were successful in finally getting the file(s) to go thru, the hassle was simply not worth it. This is why I am now mailing a cd with the necessary files.

Feel free to email me with any questions!!! Thanks

***Please note you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files. ***

*** Disclosures
*** This document should not be reproduced. I spent months doing research and only want to help others out. I wish I had someone helping me. This document does not make any guarantees and does not mean you won’t have to do any further research. It is simply meant to be a useful resource tool providing helpful links and resources that took me months to research. I truly hope you find this useful. Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about purchasing this item.

Please visit my site for details on what is contained on the cd- a complete table of contents is posted there:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :B:LC:US:1

Questions: Email me at: lbebaysales@verizon.net

You may place a bid on my auction or simply send me an email and I will send you an invoice with payment instructions. Payment is via Paypal or Money Order only. Thank You
jerseymom

Return to Members Free Classifieds