This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I GUARANTEE You Will EARN Commissions Here!

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby amray767 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:33 pm

Get in early! Official Launch was 3-15-07.

Sign up Free-- to Take the free tour! and check out the opportunity and product pages and then After You upgrade, You Will get PAID on ALL 5 levels down, with NO Sponsoring Required on your part and I will Guarantee you will receive a commission in the next monthly payout!!

http://amray767.myworldresults.com/

First payout was 2-8-07 and I've already been paid 6 times and not just chump change either, I'm talking about a nice income all from the comfort of my own home! I was in profit since day one!

You are going to Earn down 5 levels "Without having to Sponsor anyone to get paid!"

But if you do sponsor the Rewards are much better! You will earn $25.00 the next week for everyone you personally sponsor, plus you earn when your members sponsor someone and on down to 4 generations. By sponsoring only 3 people, you will qualify for the infinity bonus which will go beyond the 5 levels, and also 3 qualifies you for the bonus pools, which is a percentage of all of the company volume. By sponsoring only 3 you are looking at a very nice income every month.

By signing up with my link, you will be in great hands and I personally guarantee you will receive lots of spillover! By upgrading you are "Guaranteed to get paid on those 5 levels below you No matter who sponsored them", and I guarantee you will get 5 levels of paying members under you from my teams Efforts!

The product is a discount membership card that saves members anywhere from $50-$200 or more a month on things they already buy, from fast food, restaurants,pizza, golf, hotels, amusement parks, theatres, movie rentals and so much more! You can also earn up to 20% cashback on shopping at major retailers such as Lowes, Target, Sears, Petsmart, Radio Shack,Dell, Starbucks, Office Depot, you name it and it's here. I personally save more money everyweek on places I eat out like McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, Quiznos, Wendys, and many more.

Go Here Now to take a FREE tour and lock in your position and watch as my team place paying members below you before you even decide to upgrade! No Obligation ever!

http://amray767.myworldresults.com/

To our success,
Amy Lehman
amray767

Return to Members Free Classifieds