This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Get started today for $14.50!!!!

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Get started today for $14.50!!!!

Postby austinsmom » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:34 pm

Hi, my name is Becky Baumbeck with Work at Home United. I wanted to introduce myself as your personal mentor. Work at home united is partnered with an international health and wellness company, and with the BBB. We will work together so you can learn the skills you need to be successful. Here is what we have to offer!

• Support: Personal mentoring, and we have a support team of over 70 successful business partners who have set aside time to specifically help those who are new or just need the help.

• Full Training: Written training and continuous live training so that you can build a successful business.

• Tools: We have everything in place for you, including a FREE Work at Home United website. Have you ever started a home business? Do you know how hard it is just to get organized and figure out how to achieve what you want? Work at Home United provides you with everything you need to get started - for free.

• No financial risk: 100% RISK FREE. You have absolutely nothing to lose, but so much to gain.

Visit my website and click on the “get more info” link at the bottom to get started the same way I did in March of 2006. www.yourdreamisreality.com
Or call me at 502-548-9300.
austinsmom

Return to Members Free Classifieds