[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I QUIT • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I QUIT

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I QUIT

Postby AUVA.COM » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:42 pm

Quote from
DWIGHT ALSTON JR

" I quit my job after working my directmatches business for 6 weeks. "

" I am 24 year old highly motivated young man. I was able to quit my job after working my directmatches business for one month. I am so happy to retire from corporate america at the age of 24. I love my directmatches business and everyone can make money with this business opportunity. If you don't believe me just upgrade to Executive IR and see for yourself.
For more information on how to grow your directmatches business please visit "

A quote from Tammy Seipel!

" I am a single parent of two.
I was once struggling as a waitress trying to take care of my children and pay the bills. Some of you know how that is for a single parent to do.
I was tired of living from paycheck to paycheck.
So I tryed several home based business and got scam and ripped off.
That is why I'm willing to share what I have to learn from all of my mistakes.

I finally figured out a way to make money at home with this program.
That way I can stay at home with my children.

My interests are helping others that have been through the same ordeals I have.
I love the free time I have now. I can take my children to the park when I want, take them to different places, go to all of their school activites.
I now have more time to do what I what.
I don't have to worry about requesting days off or deal with a boss. I can make as much money as I want. I set my own hours.
I once had a home based business and then I discover direct matches and I started making more money with them then I did with my home based business.

The reason is that I am not selling anything I just get people to advertise for free.Direct matches has picked up quicker than my home based business than I ever could of imagine. "

This what made Tammy INDEPENDENT
AUVA.COM

Return to Members Free Classifieds