[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - can you check for me... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

can you check for me...

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

can you check for me...

Postby computerincome » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:33 am

A couple of my ezine readers have said that they cannot read the full ezine as it cuts off at a certain point (different for different people) but can see no reason for this:

http://www.freedailycash.com/ezine.html

Please can you visit the above url and check you can scroll all the way down to disclaimer and bottom banner.

Thanks

Rachel
computerincome

Postby NetDebut » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:03 am

Hey Rachel,

Well, I'm letting it load for about a minute now... it's not even done loading. All I see is a small banner and the small text below it stating if they wanted to advertise there.
NetDebut

Postby computerincome » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:05 am

Any suggestions then as no reason why page should take so long to load as just a plain html document, no large pictures or anything and should all load properly.

Rachel
computerincome

Postby NetDebut » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:03 pm

NetDebut

Postby computerincome » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:25 am

computerincome

Postby NetDebut » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:46 pm

Hey Rachel,

Well, what I meant by the server is it's possible that your domains are on a shared hosting and depending on the capability of those servers, it could be bogged down. Like all shared servers, your domain isn't the only domain being hosted. It could be 10, it could be 100, only your hosting service provider knows. I'm sure you get the idea with that.

As for my second statement about the files pointing to a moved file, that sometimes causes pages to take longer to load because it's trying to search for the file. Until a minute or so later it realizes that it's been moved and doesn't show up.

However, I'm looking at your ezine.html page again and it loads in about 5-7 seconds. It took a while mainly because you have a lot of content on that page. In my opinion (considering its file size) it's working fine now.
NetDebut

Postby computerincome » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:12 am

so apart from being a little slow to load you can see the whole ezine as this is my main concern - a couple of subscribers are saying it only loads to a certain point. They cannot get the full ezine, just say the top hald.

Rachel
computerincome

Postby NetDebut » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:56 am

Yes, I can see the full ezine.
NetDebut

Postby computerincome » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:25 am

Ok, well that's one good thing. I cannot even get main www.freedailycash.com site to load at all this morning - just get background. I have sent an urgent email to my hosting as sure the problem lies there as I have not changed the site at all in weeks.

Rachel
computerincome

Postby NetDebut » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:43 am

Rachel,

The site is loading fine now - slow, but it loads everything.
NetDebut

Postby computerincome » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:48 am

Think my host found the problem - bannerpower script at bottom not working and calling from invalid domain. This has been removed and seems to load much quicker now also.

Rachel
computerincome

Postby NetDebut » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:34 pm

Hey Rachel,

I'm glad your host found the problem. That's what I meant when your site/page is trying to load something that no longer exists. It takes a while because it's trying to load it. Perhaps that will keep you more aware of what you put on your site. Good luck and have fun now.
NetDebut

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders