[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What do you use? Auto-responders and email lists • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What do you use? Auto-responders and email lists

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

What do you use? Auto-responders and email lists

Postby scott » Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:03 pm

Hello all,

Wow It's good to be back on the boards!! WHEW!!!!!!

Ok, as I write this I'm waiting to chat with a support agent for Corey Rudl's Mailloop program (). :twisted: What's the problem you ask? The problem is that I formatted my hard drive over the weekend and when you reinstall Mailloop, you have to re-register. My registration code from the initial installation isn't good anymore for whatever reason. So I've been waiting for almost an hour! (Unless I want to pay 2 bucks a minute and call them).

Here's my plight, if I had a huge newsletter list and people signed up frequently for my newsletter I'd have a big problem because of how long I've been down. I haven't really been able to automate very much because my PC keeps crashing while running Mailloop (which is why I formatted my PC in the first place).

So I ask, what do you use to automate your business when it comes to email? I'd like to find something that is web based and is also comparable to Mailloop.

Thanks all,

Scott
scott

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:00 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby scott » Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:47 pm

scott

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders