[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - My first newsletter :) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My first newsletter :)

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

My first newsletter :)

Postby wahmcafe » Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:30 pm

wahmcafe

Postby The Great Gordino » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:36 am

Hi Biki,
I looked at your site, but can't see a subscribe box anywhere - is it just an online newsletter?
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Re:

Postby wahmcafe » Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:42 pm

Yeah :(. Stupid NUKE. You can sign up for it if you register as a member and select an option to receive it. I am working on finding the way to offer people subscription without membership, hopefully I come up with something.
Biki 8)
wahmcafe

Postby The Great Gordino » Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:48 pm

I use a free no-ad to send mine out, if you do as well, then you can put a sign up form on your homepage,
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:11 pm

You can get a free trial of Constant Contact or Topica here, both of which offer you the html code to add a sign-up box on your website:

Topica:
http://www.webservicenetwork.com/topica-trial.htm

Constant Contact:
http://www.webservicenetwork.com/cctrial.htm

Hope that helps ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re:

Postby wahmcafe » Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:25 pm

Thanks Lynn,

I just have to check what works with Nuke.
Gordon, can you send me the link to the one you use so I can check it out?
Thanks
Biki 8)
wahmcafe

Postby The Great Gordino » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:12 pm

Hi Biki,
I've not used topica, but have heard good things about it, particularly the tracking aspetcs.

For my newsletter I use autorespond-it.com, but they are not taking on new accounts at the mo.

For my new book mini course I am using
this seems to operate exactly the same, and goes out without ads.

Hope that helps!
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders