[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Help Needed With Second Newsletter Issue • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Help Needed With Second Newsletter Issue

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Help Needed With Second Newsletter Issue

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:40 pm

Hello,

I would like to seek your help in my second newsletter (which I plan to release on 21st of this month), if you don't mind.

I have released my first issue not too long ago (30th June 2005). My newsletter is on a monthly basis and it's about Internet Business & Marketing.

In the second issue, I plan to make the theme "Resell Rights" related. But let me tell you something first. I AM a reseller and I am about to write a subject I know about and yes, I DO make my money from it. Okay, now you know that I'm not such a half-wit after all.

Alot of things race to my mind when I'm preparing this now. I've also gathered comments and suggestions on improving my newsletter content - and I am about to do it. I vow the second issue will be a vast improvement over the first issue.

I need your help on this.

I have learned that newsletters are more about my viewers (subscribers, readers) than about myself or even other people for that matter. And I am going to cater that. I don't have a big list right now. Nonetheless, I have emailed them asking for what they want to know about anything pertaining the "Resell Rights" theme. So the same with you reading this.

What questions do you want answered or information seeked related to Resell Rights? This can help me with my focus on the Resell Rights theme (as mentioned earlier, alot of things race to my mind when writing this and I'm aiming to serve my readers what they want rather than talking about myself or other people).

I have mailed the same question to my mailing list but since it's rather new and small in size, I won't expect a significant response. Which is why I trust you can help with me on this.

I will appreciate some great feedbacks on this. You can either reply to this forum thread or mail me at edmund [at] ebizmodelsyoucancopy.com.

Some said my first issue was great. Some thought it was a flop. Others think it can be improved.

I will improve it.

Edmund Loh

Postby avrr » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:54 pm

avrr

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:13 am

Postby avrr » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:58 pm

avrr

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:50 am

Certainly. I will come back here again when the newsletter is out. I have got some rather challenging questions (which I also believe is plaguing alot of people out there) by others and will have the solutions provided. I have some other experienced people in the resell rights business to assist with their knowledge as well so this will be a good one. :)

You can subscribe to my newsletter, too so you can get it in your mail as soon as it is released.

http://www.ebizmodelsyoucancopy.com/ebizwiz/sub20.shtml

Note all newsletter issues are in .pdf format.

Edmund Loh

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:36 am

Hi, it's already done! You can get a copy here:

http://ebizmodelsyoucancopy.blogspot.co ... issue.html

Edmund Loh

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders