[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Offering a Freebie for subscribing, how to implement? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Offering a Freebie for subscribing, how to implement?

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Offering a Freebie for subscribing, how to implement?

Postby HGPgal » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:13 pm

Hey Gang ~

It's me, Lisa, again... :wink: I want to offer various freebies for subscribing to my decorating newsletter. Got lots of content, but I don't know how to attach the freebie to the subscriber page (as in a thank you page).

Right now it's out in the open on the newsletter page for anyone to download. :( How do I set it up for those who subscibe? (I'm using Alice Seba's IBF site builder.)

Thanks in advance!

~~Lisa, "trying to attract more subscribers," DeClue
HGPgal

Postby webturtle » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:23 pm

Hi -

I don't know anything about IBF site builder but I can tell you how I do it. I use Quick Pay Pro for selling info products, managing email lists and setting up autoresponders. When someone signs up for , via the form on my web site, they get a thank you/confirmatoin email which includes the URL to the free download - a PDF that is not hooked up anywhere else on my site. I'm giving away a Marketing Design & Technology Glossary as an incentive :)

So, in a nutshell, I have my list set up and I use the autoresponders to return the confirmation with the link. Can you do the same with your set up?
webturtle

Newsletter template?

Postby HGPgal » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:10 am

HGPgal

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:25 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Ravedesigns » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:13 pm

Lisa,

It looks like you have a confirmation page there after signing up - could you put a link to your freebie there?

This is what I do on my site and it seems to work well.

The other alternative is to send the link in the welcome or confirmation email sent - but since you can't do that having a link on the confirmation page would be the next best way to do this.

Steve
Ravedesigns

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders