[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Help with my "Poker Nutz Newzletter" please. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Help with my "Poker Nutz Newzletter" please.

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Help with my "Poker Nutz Newzletter" please.

Postby Jason Moffatt » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:14 pm

Hello all, I have finally got my site fixed up a bit, and have started to make some humble affiliate cash lately. You can see my site at http://www.truepokercash.com

Being a internet rookie, I have no idea how to manage a email list.
I have compiled a few hundred people on my mailing list so far, but don't know how to mail out to all of them without exposing each others email addresses to others, when using my Yahoo email accounts.

I know there are services out there that can mass mail to my list. Can anybody tell me which services they like the best? Also, about how much, if any should one expect to pay for this?

Thanks, any info would be much appreciated.
Jason Moffatt
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:37 pm

Hi Jason,

I use , which is 19.95/mo. That's a bit on the high end, but they are the best in the industry.

You might also consider www.YourMailingListProvider.com (they have a free version, and a cheap version). Your challenge may be finding a mailing list manager that accepts gambling related sites/lists - I'm not sure. Perhaps others will have other suggestions to add.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ashley3471 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:47 pm

ashley3471

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:06 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Help with my "Poker Nutz Newzletter" please.

Postby netadventures » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:09 pm

netadventures

Postby ashley3471 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:15 pm

ashley3471

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:48 pm

That's true - and I am in agreement with you on those points.

However, outgoing mail servers can get blacklisted through no fault of your own - if you are sharing it with *anyone* else. It's also very easy for competitors to sabotage you that way (sad to consider, no doubt).

As for Aweber, when they do get blacklisted, they are able to recover rather quickly. It's their business to do so. Their delivery rate is the highest in the industry, from what I understand.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby CorpRebel » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:58 pm

CorpRebel

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders