[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Special "Lynn-bonus" for SubscriberBoom • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Special "Lynn-bonus" for SubscriberBoom

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Special "Lynn-bonus" for SubscriberBoom

Postby flensborg » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:24 am

Hi,

A few weeks ago I launched SubscriberBoom and Lynn kindly mentioned it both in her blog and in SSWT.

Lynn has always been a very kind and generous person, so I thought I would pay back the favor by putting together a special deal for you guys and gals who are helping Lynn's forum be the kind of place it is.

So here's the deal:

* Signup bonus: 512 credits instead of 100 when you sign up.
[This is just because you're registered user in this forum]

* Action bonus #1: When you enter your newsletter details I'll add 512 more.
[I'd like to have SubscriberBoom seen by many newsletter publishers]

Action bonus #2: When you start showing the pop-up's I'll add another 512.
[I especially like active newsletter publishers]

Action bonus #3: When you refer a new member I'll add 512 more
[I like to see the network grow]

Action bonus #4: When your newly referred member start showing pop-up's or refers a new member themselves I'll add an additional 512
[I espcially like a growing network of active newsletter publishers]

The rules:

* You must be a registered member of Lynn's forum
* You cannot SPAM to refer new members
* PM me your member ID once you sign up
* This special arrangement runs until the end of November
* When you refer your 2nd new member I'll add an additional 256 credits - and then 128, 64, 32, 16, 8, 4, 2 & 1 as you refer your 3rd, 4th and so on.
* When your 2nd referred member start showing pop-up's or refer a new member themselves I'll add another 256 credits - and then 128, 64, 32, 16, 8, 4, 2 & 1 as more and more of your referrals gets active.
* The members you refer cannot take advantage of this deal (unless of course you also persuade them to become registered forum members)

So, where do you sign up?

http://SubscriberBoom.com/
flensborg

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:19 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Robert Puddy just made this better

Postby flensborg » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:28 am

Hi,

Robert from just made this deal even better.

PM me your AKH id as well as your SubscriberBoom id.

I'll pass on your AKH id to Robert, and if you have a newsletter in rotation at AKH then Robert will add an additional 200 credits to your AKH account.
flensborg

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders