[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Any tips, suggestions? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Any tips, suggestions?

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Any tips, suggestions?

Postby TBA » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:26 pm

TBA

Postby James Mann » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:32 pm

James Mann

Postby TBA » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:37 pm

TBA

Postby James Mann » Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:11 pm

Hey that is a great idea.

I went to your web site at http://tbadeals.us/ and that is a great place to
start. Maybe you could start a newsletter.

I was looking for your article in your article section on your web site but
could not find it. Post the link for your article here so we can read it.
James Mann

Postby TBA » Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:15 pm

Hi,

We do have a newsletter, just don't have it in the navigational bar just yet, it can be found at http://tbadeals.us/alln1

The online party article is at http://tbadeals.us/OnlineParty.html This is just the article we have expanded on it a great deal in the ebook and are still working on the ebook too.

Thanks for taking a look around, we are expanding on TBA Deals to offer more information and resources.

TBA
TBA

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:19 pm

You'll definitely want to take a look at this - its a free download, and will tell you everything you want to know ;)

One of my faves by Shelley Lowery!

I am also using her kit - which makes the design process (for exe formats) super-easy!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:23 pm

This is off topic, but have you browsed our SEO Forum here at SSWT yet? Sharon & Roy Montero offer some excellent advice, and I am revamping both of my sites for search engine ranking purposes... one thing they mentioned was file naming and directory structure (look at the Hyphen vs Underscore Debate topic for that one) - as well as using capital letters in file names (look at my link above and you'll see why this was brought up haha). Thought you might find it interesting too - we're all learning tons down there & would love to have you join us! :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:34 am

Postby TBA » Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:36 am

TBA

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:38 am

Hello again :D Here's a handy tips (thanks to Sharon & Roy!):

Bookmark this link:
http://www.SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com/forum/

Using that link to return should keep you logged in - I believe it has something to do with the 'trailing slash' - but am working on this function of the forum... we've all had the same problem ;)

Back to the SEO topic, I'm finding keyword research to be the most interesting aspect (and obviously most important). Are you using ? Once I complete my keyword research & strategy, I can begin implementing all of the cool ideas that Sharon & Roy and others have shared... I'm very excited about it!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby TBA » Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:45 am

Oh the board is bookmarked LOL, I had 2 windows of this board open, one logged in the other not LOL.

No truthfully we haven't quite figured out word tracker LOL, any tips? We have been using this link http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchi ... uggestion/ boy we didn't like what we found on some keywords though LOL

TBA
TBA

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:51 am

I cant remember where I read it - its 2am here now - maybe in our own SEO Forum or on the over at Ryze... but the tool is not nearly as accurate as . I'll try to find a link to that topic for you...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby TBA » Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:54 am

TBA

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:07 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby TBA » Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:12 am

TBA

Next

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders