This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Different autoresponder series on the same domain

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Different autoresponder series on the same domain

Postby Learning » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:22 am

I would really like to know if it is possible to set up different auto responder series for different optin pages.
So say for example - i have a part on my site that is about home management - the autoresponder will be a course on how to manage your home better.
Then on another page of my site i have an optin for another course that is somewhat related (family) but not completely related. Let's say the other page is about how to cook quick and nutritious meals. So i want to set up different autoresponder series on the same site. Is this possible? Can i then email them both newsletters?
I hope i got my point across.
Thanks for any help,
Learning
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:58 pm

sure, I have not used aweber or any of the pay type autoresponders , but I know that they offer you the ability to setup a lot of different autoresponders.

therefore, you can create as many different pages on your server as you like to promote your different newsletters, etc.

each one would point to a different account with aweber etc.

however, what I would do is install my own autoresponder scripts. that way, you do not have to pay anyone to take care of it and you can do whatever you want with it.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Learning » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:33 pm

Hey Robert- thanks so much for your answer. I plan on having different sections on my site that talk about somewhat related topics but not completely.
Therefore i want to offer an ecourse on baby showers for one section- on another section a free ecourse on home organizing for them signing up.
And then when sen out my ezine they simply all would receive my general home and family newsletter.
Thanks again :D
Eren
Learning
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:57 pm

Is it only one newsletter or one for each topic of interest?

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Learning » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:07 am

Hi Robert,
You know how Lynn has a newsletter sent out every monday to all her subscribers? I would do that only my newsletter would be about tips ideas and resources for your home and family.
But since there are different parts (sections) to this website for example I plan on having a category on parties and celebrations.
Another category would be on organizing your home.
Since people coming into my site through a page on organizing your home would be interested in signing up for a free ecourse on how to get your home in order step by step I would place the autoresponder for home organization right there.
If someone else comes in my site through a baby shower ideas page that I created then they could sign up for a free ecourse on how to have the best baby shower ever in 7 simple steps.
Now both of those sign ups would receive the weekly home and family newsletter. So what do you think? Good idea? :D
Blessings,
Eren
Learning
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:46 am

well If I understand you correctly, that would be even simpler.

you just put the same signup form for the same autoresponder account on each page.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Learning » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:34 am

yeah I'm so glad that it is possible. I'm very excited about the family website that I will create. I have written alot - now I'm in the keyword selection for the main categories part.
I believe it will be a great resource for parents.
Thanks for your help :D
Eren
Learning
Elite Member

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders