[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Aweber - Sticker SHOCK! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Aweber - Sticker SHOCK!

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Aweber - Sticker SHOCK!

Postby CorpRebel » Wed May 21, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi Folks!

NEW pricing from Aweber ...

http://www.aweber.com/pricing.htm

Evidently, it doesn't affect present users unless they wish to use their new "analytics" features.

I realize that price increases are inevitable biut this to me is a big hit for those starting out. For example ...

$19/mo NOW only allows you up to 500 subscribers where it used to be 10K subs @ $19.95/mo. I could understand them lowering the subs down to 2.5K for that price but not eveybody needs or will ever use many of those added features.

GetResponse has got to be "licking their chops" right about now unless they're about to do a similar price increase themselves. :roll:

I use Aweber, so the new pricing doesn't affect me as I'm NOT gonna optin to the extra features. But I wonder when Aweber might try to force EVERYONE over to the new pricing plans. I say by the end of the year. :wink:

As an affiliate for Aweber, I'm now considering NOT promoting them to new people starting up. Don't get me wrong, Aweber is an excellent service with a great track record but it's tough enough getting people to sign up as it is now. But when they can see that other decent AR services have better priced packages well ... you do the math. :lol:

Just the reality of it.

I just don't like the way Aweber snuck this in under the radar like they did. I never even got a courtesy notice as an affiliate warning me about this change either.

OK ... Off My Image

8)
CorpRebel

Postby MommyEnterprises » Wed May 21, 2008 3:40 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby CorpRebel » Wed May 21, 2008 4:41 pm

CorpRebel

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders