This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Aweber-Sending question

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Aweber-Sending question

Postby Mommyland » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:37 am

I finally took the plunge and signed up for Aweber, and I want to make sure I am understanding this correctly.

The 'Follow up' Is to have messages sent a certain amount of time after some one subscribes. Then The 'Broadcast' button is to post a single message like a newsletter. and the 'Blog Broadcast' is for the RSS feed update things like Feed Bliz and feed burner do.

This is what I out out of it but I don't want to mess anything up. OR have the first few subscribers think I am a nut case.

Also is it a good idea or not to use the templates? I realize that those with out the access to HTML wont get them but It had me wondering.

Thanks so much in advance for your help with all my questions.
Mommyland
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:22 pm

Yes, you have it right Tamara ;)

If you decide to publish in HTML format, you'll want to also include a plain text version of your message as well - you'll see both windows there on the same "compose" page. That way if their email client doesnt read HTML formats, they'll get the plain text instead.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mommyland » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:52 pm

Great thanks for the tip Lynn :) Ill make sure I do it that way.
Mommyland
Elite Member

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders