[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Not ready for a aweber but........... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Not ready for a aweber but...........

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Not ready for a aweber but...........

Postby edwinnyc » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:56 pm

Has anyone used freeautobot how reliable is it..........

Need some reliable for now very low cost or free................any suggestions
edwinnyc

Postby Getagrip » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:25 pm

From what I hear, a lot of the free autoreponders will result in ads popping up all over the place - you do not want that.

Aweber has a 30 day money back guarantee, so you might as well give it a shot...I use it, and I highly recommend it.
Getagrip

not within my budget at moment can u

Postby edwinnyc » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:18 am

any recommendation of something very low cost for now until I wish to upgrade to aweber
edwinnyc

Postby Getagrip » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:46 pm

Well, I know that Constant Contact used to have a free 60 day trial (I think) - you can give them a try.
Getagrip

ok....will

Postby edwinnyc » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:37 pm

check them out

thanks...........edwin
edwinnyc

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:52 pm

Honestly, Constant Contact is now blacklisted by many ISP's... AND, if you start with one company, you may find it difficult to move your list over later (without having them all opt-in again). This is something to consider, because their pricing can get very high compared to Aweber and GetResponse once you get to a certain number of subscribers & mailings.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Bina Omar » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:48 am

Lynn's right. A mailing list is your biggest asset. It's not easy to build a list
and it's even harder to build a relationship with your subscribers.

When you're ready to switch to Aweber, you may find that your mailing list
of 10,000 subscribers can be reduced to a couple of hundreds overnight. :(

I'm speaking from experience.

People are busy on the net and sometimes even if they really like getting
your mails, they're too lazy to click that confirmation link. I've been one of
those lazy people. :oops:

Anyway, something to think about.

But if you really want a free autoresponder, GetResponse does offer
a free version (with less features of course).
Bina Omar
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:48 pm

CorpRebel

this is scary.....wow now i am not sure of

Postby edwinnyc » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:02 pm

edwinnyc

Re: this is scary.....wow now i am not sure of

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:07 pm

CorpRebel

Postby dondada » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:45 pm

If you are looking for a great free autoresponder service, I will suggest