[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Adding message to Aweber??? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Adding message to Aweber???

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Adding message to Aweber???

Postby mindy1978 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:34 pm

Hello,

I have a question about aweber. If you add a message to your sequence after a lead has already subscribed, will they receive the new message?
Or does it have to be sent as a broadcast?

It seems like I thought all of the messages had to be setup before a lead subscribed and if you added a message, only new subscribers would receive the message?

Thank you.

Mindy
mindy1978

Postby Deltlake1 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:56 pm

Hi Mindy,

:D As I understand it, and I use Aweber, the new
messages added to your sequencer will only be picked up by new subscribers.

I had to e-mail new subscribers with the
updates that the old subscribers had.

:? I spent today sending out a broadcast to all my
different lists to bring them all up to date and
then added to the sequencer.

Hope this helps,
Deltlake1

Postby RussellWebb » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:51 pm

I just added my 5th msg in a sequence (other 4 msgs where created and released month ago)- I believe it sent through automatically to my list within 48 hrs. I didn't need to broadcast.

actually I just confirmed - yep - my whole list received the msg without broadcasting. In my case I had scheduled the msg to be sent 2 days from the previous msg. So aweber will also wait 2 days from the time you post the new msg before they release the new msg... so it's a little confusing.

Once its in the cycle your new subscribers will receive it just as you set it up (sequentially).
RussellWebb
Elite Member

Postby Getagrip » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:34 pm

Just to let you know, if you get stumped on some questions with Aweber, they have a toll free customer service number you can call, and they also have live chat to help answer those questions.
Getagrip

Postby Bina Omar » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:51 pm

Does anyone know what happens if you rearrange the sequence of the messages? Do the mailings get affected?
Bina Omar
Elite Member

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders