[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Top 3 newsletter producing software • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Top 3 newsletter producing software

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Top 3 newsletter producing software

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:03 am

So you are going to start your newsletter and are looking for a newsletter producing software to help you create your newsletter issues and then publish them to your list of subscribers.

If you start looking for such a software tool in Google, you will see there are so many choices available for you that makes you confused. You wonder which one is the best for YOUR newsletter and budget.

So here are the top 3 HTML newsletter software and some details about each of them to help you choose the best solution...

Newsletter Software #1: Nvu (free)

Nvu (pronounced "n-view") is a good free HTML editing software that gives you many of the advanced features that other paid programs offer. I first found out about it through an Internet forum.

It's a WYSIWYG HTML editor ("What You See Is What You Get"), which means you can design HTML pages using its graphical interface and then after you publish your page, it will look the same as it does in the program.

So you can easily create your HTML newsletter using this software and send it to your subscribers list, and it will look the same on their computer.

Newsletter Software #2: Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver is known as THE best website design and development software program available. This makes it also the best software for creating HTML newsletters.

You can also use it to create and edit your website professionally. So it's a great investment in my opinion. I've been using Dreamweaver for over 4 years and it has helped me and made my work easier.

I used to use Microsoft FrontPage, but after hearing a lot of good things about Dreamweaver, I decided to try it. And I'm glad I did because it's much better than FrontPage.

Also here you can find professional to use for your newsletter and save yourself a lot of time.

Newsletter Software #3: A Newsletter Publishing Software

To send out your newsletter to your list of subscribers, you need to use a newsletter publishing software. Because it will be impossible to send your newsletter one by one to thousands of people.

That's where a newsletter publishing software will help you. It will automatically mail your newsletter without you lifting a finger other than clicking on the "Send" button. :)

If your newsletter software is based on YOUR computer, depending on your computer and Internet speed, it may take quite a long time to send out your newsletter if you have a large list of subscribers. It can take an hour or even more.

But if you use an online web-based software, it will use the server's connection speed which is super fast to send your newsletter, and then it can take only several minutes.

OK, there you have it!

These three newsletter software tools that you discovered today are very powerful. Now you just need to choose which ones to use.

Wish the best of luck! :)

Ladan Lashkari
Last edited by Ladan Lashkari on Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladan Lashkari

Postby NetDebut » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:20 am

Hey Laden,

I'm glad you touched base on this. However, I just recently purchased an autoreponder/newsletter software and installed it on my website. I'm getting to know it now and slowly transition all of my subscribers there when I know it's running smoothly.

And I like the new avatar. You are very beautiful.
NetDebut

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:38 am

Ladan Lashkari

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:42 pm

Great tips, Thank you for adding them here!

I just wanted to make note also that has an HTML Editor you can use when creating emails for your list, as well as a Text only box. You have the option to send out either Text emails or HTML emails... or you can create both if your subscribers selected which they prefer, and then the appropriate version goes out to each individual subscriber.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:13 am

Ladan Lashkari

Postby smarty » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Nvu - I never liked this one. it always got me in some problems. so I don't use it anymore.
But dreamweaver is surely the best. Well it is the best website designing software, that we all know, but it can also designs stunning html newsletter if someone gets familiar with it.
smarty

Postby chriscobb » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:32 pm

chriscobb
Elite Member

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders