[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Mail List Recommendation help please • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Mail List Recommendation help please

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Mail List Recommendation help please

Postby valg » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:11 pm

Hi Everyone,
I looked through this series of threads, but didn't really find what I was looking for.

Let me preface this by saying I'm not computer savy at all (my brother does my web).
I've had a newsletter for several months now, with an email manager program, and I got a sending fault this month when I tried to publish. I've contacted their support repeatedly with no response. The other thing that stinks about their service is I can't tell which subscribers have unsubscribed and which haven't, even tho it's supposed to differentiate them. I think I'm at the place that I need to look for something else. I'm not really wanting to go for an autoresponder type program.

Do any of you know a good email manager program that's easy to use and with single opt in features?
Thanks!
valg

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm

Actually, you need to go with the double opt-in process. It is required now, so that you dont get into legal problems with the CANSPAM act.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Getagrip » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:37 pm

You can use Aweber - they still use a single opt in service.
Getagrip

Postby smarty » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:16 am

Aweber and Getresponse are the best email managing programs. I am sure you will be satisfied with their services.
smarty

Postby angienewton » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:34 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:38 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:08 am

Yep, definitely aweber. :)
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby mightyventures » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Creating free or bonus products to encourage sign ups is easy. You need 30 minutes of great content delivered in an ebook and / or a downloadable audio or video. Then you need a checklist to accompany the content to ensure people know how to implement it.

I’ll cover this biz building topic extensively on June 5 and 6 at my Results Now Summit in San Francisco. Besides a million-dollar education in business acceleration, there will financing opportunities, networking opportunities and enough strategies for success to launch your business into the stratosphere!
mightyventures

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders