[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Article distribution with resource box at the end • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Article distribution with resource box at the end

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Article distribution with resource box at the end

Postby KathleenGageSpeaker » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:24 pm

I find the Joint Venture campaigns work incredibly well for me. Especially the Amazon.com book campaigns.

Additionally, writing articles that are very content driven on a topic specific to my expertise and of interest to my market.

It is not enough to put an eBook offer on a website, you must drive traffic to your site. Article distribution is a great way to do this. In the resource box I offer something of high value that people sign up for at my site(s).

I distribute the articles to various article directories. The more targeted my message the greater response I receive.

Another thing that has definitely increased my opt in list is offering free teleconferences. I also partner with industry experts and we co-promote.

Every so often I do paid advertising on specific sites, directories or ezines. Again, if I am targeted and know my market I get a much higher ROI.

Kathleen Gage
KathleenGageSpeaker

Postby Jeff Casmer » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:03 am

Jeff Casmer

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders