[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do you want to be a Moderator? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do you want to be a Moderator?

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Do you want to be a Moderator?

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun May 07, 2006 2:11 pm

If you would like to be a Moderator here at the SSWT Forum, PM me (using the button at the bottom of this post) and tell me:

- Why you would like to be a Moderator
- Which Category (or categories) you are interested in Moderating

Obviously you should choose a Category you are interested in and have experience in. An added benefit (for you) is if you have a website or service related to that topic listed in your profile. Your profile link will appear on the main page under the category you choose, as well as at the top of the category page itself.

All submissions will be reviewed - not all will be accepted.
You may or may not receive a reply to your PM.

My expectations of a Moderator include: participating actively in your category by responding to posts or starting on-topic threads, deleting blatant spam and welcoming new members.

How many posts you have here at the forum, and/or the date you joined are not factors in my decision. Being an "expert" or having a related website is also not required. There are several categories here (and more to come) that just need a friendly mod!

You should plan to visit the SSWT Forum at least once a day, and spend anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes posting replies and/or new threads. You can expect to gain exposure as an authority in your industry, as well as see an increase in targeted (interested) traffic to your profile & signature links.

I am planning to expand and promote this year, and would really love to have a team of dedicated moderators working with me ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby NetDebut » Tue May 09, 2006 4:08 am

NetDebut

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 09, 2006 4:21 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby theuniek1 » Tue May 09, 2006 5:34 pm

theuniek1

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 09, 2006 8:28 pm

Speaking of which, I was just about to PM you!

I'll chat with you there ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

My pleasure...

Postby calvinchin » Tue May 09, 2006 9:11 pm

calvinchin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 09, 2006 9:13 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby CorpRebel » Tue May 09, 2006 11:03 pm

Wow!

How time flies - huh? It's a GREAT sign when you finally need some moderators ... A few years ago it was just a small growing forum and now it's become a large thriving forum that has helped so many and will help many more down the road.

Congrats, Lynn!

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)
CorpRebel

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 10, 2006 12:26 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Do you want to be a Moderator?

Postby misspellingsmakemoney » Wed May 10, 2006 6:51 am

misspellingsmakemoney

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 10, 2006 9:08 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Wed May 10, 2006 10:46 am

Man, I'll second that, Rick...errr...CR!

They grow up soooo fast.

You've come a long way, baby. Ooooooh, that's good, gotta write that down...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Re: Do you want to be a Moderator?

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:29 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Make the cut?

Postby WAHumor » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:20 pm

I've been camping for four days, and didn't see any word yet.

I know, I know...but I figured I'd ask anyway!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Re: Make the cut?

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:03 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements