[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Valentines Sale on Internet Marketing Products! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Valentines Sale on Internet Marketing Products!

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Valentines Sale on Internet Marketing Products!

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:41 am

I got an email from this week that I thought I would share with you. Alice is not only a great friend, but she's also someone I admire very much. She has a terrific personality and writing style... and she has a lot of experience to share in regards to online business & internet marketing.

Here's that email:

----------

I wanted to give you a heads up that I'm running a "Super Sweet Valentine's Sale" for both the Sweetie and press release courses.

I know that good Internet marketing information comes at a premium price these days...but I really want to make sure that my courses are as accessible as possible.

So, until Tuesday, February 14, I'm offering the two courses at a DEEP discount. I figured it was a sweetie thing to do...and given that it's Valentine's Day, well...you know! ;-)

Both courses will be offered for only $19.95 each (if you've had a change to go through the courses, you'll know this is an incredible value), but only until February 14, 2006.

Grab one... grab 'em both.
Here's to your online success!

----------

Interested? I thought so - this is good stuff! Here are descriptions of Alice's two courses:

Press Release Profits Course

This is a complete system that show you exactly how to write and distribute a press release to get noticed by the media….potentially saving your hundreds or thousands of dollars in advertising costs.

The course includes an in-depth interview with Alice (who started her online career as a press release writer), study guide, sample releases, video critiques and more.

You’ll learn how to:

- create a great hook or topic for your press release
- write a great press release, without sounding like an ad
- build your own media list
- creative ways to get publicity

…and much more.

Grab your copy and stop paying for expensive advertising!
:arrow:

Internet Marketing Sweetie course

Internet Marketing Sweetie teaches people like you and me to get ahead in the cutthroat world of online business – all by being nice to people.

This isn’t just some flimsy ebook. This course includes audio, transcripts, workbooks and step-by-step instructions to:

- allow you to help as many people at a time as possible…and increase your profits at the same time.

- generate plenty of great content that your website visitors want and search engines will send free traffic to.

- building a responsive list that really likes to buy from you.

- how freebie seekers can actually HELP your business.

- how to build your network to connect with people you’ve been dying to meet.

…and of course, there’s more.

Get all the details and start "marketing like a Sweetie" at:
:arrow:

----------

Alice also has a FREE Course that is a great read. So even if you dont take her up on one of her special deals this week - download the free traffic course! And be sure to see her FREE too. Good stuff!

Enjoy ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements