[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Live on the Crazy Web Guy Show! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Live on the Crazy Web Guy Show!

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Live on the Crazy Web Guy Show!

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:08 pm

On Tuesday, February 15th I'll be joining Gary Knuckles live on the Crazy Web Guy Show! If you have an opportunity, listen in (it's free!) - or sign up to get a copy of the recording. You can find out more information here:

:arrow: http://crazywebguy.com/lynn-terry.htm

We'll be talking about having a Main Objective, regaining your Focus and getting on the fast path to achieving your Goals!

It's going to be fun, and it's going to be live - I hope you can make it ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Sandra » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:28 pm

Sandra
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:47 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:49 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Refocusing

Postby Wally » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:09 pm

Hello Lynn,

Walter here,

I have just listened to a previous audio you did with Gary Knuckles i got
a lot out of this show. It has me refoucising on my objects i am guilty
of of sitting on the sidelines day dreaming about internet success.
I have some ideas on what i would like to concentate on in a niche market
and a hobby of mine.... I just need to know how to get started.
I want to start from the begining and forget about past mistakes that i have made online and the bitterness that came with pass endeavors...

I would like to know about affiliate marketing...Where do i start as far as
a domain names...how to get started with a hosting company who should i use on a limited budget and build from there... The show reignited me again, great show...

I do not want to say what it is here. any suggestions

Thank You,

Walter
Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:52 am

Hi Walter, Great to hear from you!

You can get domain names from www.GoDaddy.com for only $8.95 a year. You can get hosting for $5-10/month usually - when you get ready for it let us know... I believe there is a thread here at the forum with some good recommendations for inexpensive hosts.

You can get website templates for only $5 at ... and you can download a free HTML editor at www.NVU.com .

It's very cheap to get started, the biggest investment being your time and energy ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Setting up with godaddy

Postby Wally » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:12 pm

Hello Lynn,

Thanks for the info,

I have some questions, how does one setup a website that is already built
using clickbank affiliate programs with godaddy. I have several affiliate
programs that i would like to implement after the domain registration.

Should in go to tiid to get started..I am a little confused on the steps to take...

Thank You,

Walter
Wally

Re: Setting up with godaddy

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:12 pm

Last edited by Lynn Terry on Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Wally » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:21 pm

Hello Lynn,

Its one of those replicated website via cliclbank affilite program.

Thanks,

Wally
Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:16 pm

Do you have a link to it, or is that what you are trying to set up?

If you were just given the site (html pages & images), then you will need to open a hosting account and upload those files. You will also need a domain name to point to that hosting account so that you will have a .com link to your site.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements