[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Frank Kern Call • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Frank Kern Call

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

The Frank Kern Call

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:47 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

whats new

Postby lis » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:56 pm

lis

Re: whats new

Postby flensborg » Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:10 pm

flensborg

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:42 pm

Hi Lis,

I do have a copy of the course, and it is quite impressive. You can see a picture of it to get an idea of what you'll be getting.

It's very well laid out, and serves as a step-by-step plan for pursuing highly targeted niche markets. Impressive, to say the least... and I have barely scratched the surface on reviewing it!

You can click here: http://www.underachievermastery.com/al/a/31 and grab a free audio and 17-page PDF file from Frank, and also sign up for the notification list. That would be the best idea, so that you can get the details straight from Frank the minute he releases them.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Frank

Postby lis » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:24 pm

Thanks Lynn and Flensborg

Iam checking that stuff out ,we"ll see what happens Sun. Ill be up early, I feel like Iam trying to get concert tickets.lol :lol: Lis
lis

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:55 pm

LOL, I know what you mean :)

I've enjoyed reviewing it so far - it's very in-depth, and on a topic I like learning more about. As I've said in other places, I've focused mainly on larger content-based sites in competitive markets - so this is a fun change for me!

I havent popped in the DVDs & CDs yet, I've been going through the manuals. You'll be surprised as to how much you receive with this package!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Franks call

Postby lis » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:06 am

Hi Lynn -

I recieved franks email this morning :lol:
I was a disapointed :cry: ok alot.
I just cant dish out that much money :cry:
I know some of these conventions are a lot of money and I am sure this is a great deal just not happening here right now. So back to the drawing board..Lis
lis

Re: Franks call

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:38 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements