[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New Google Guy on the Block! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New Google Guy on the Block!

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

New Google Guy on the Block!

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:45 am

Move over Google Cash - Greg Heslin reveals his (new!) step-by-step system for successfully promoting Affiliate Programs via PPC in . You wont even need your own web site to cash in on the holiday shopping market!

I just bought Greg's new Guide over the weekend, myself - and have barely gotten into it... but its good. And I really like Greg, the author - super nice & sincere guy, which gave me a real good feeling about the purchase. I'll post a full review once I complete it ;)

I own Google Profit, Google Cash, the Definitive Guide (Perry), etc etc - as a huge Adwords junkie (lol), every guide has been WELL worth it's investment so far!

I'm also looking at a few new (new to me) Affiliate Networks for affiliate programs to promote via PPC: , and .

What's your favorite Affiliate Network?

:arrow:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby wwwEcoBoomercom » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:36 pm

Hello Lynn,

First of all, I must thank you for your warm welcome on my intro post the other day. You and all the other pretty ladies that welcomed me were very nice. I think since you've made an monetary investment in all those other Adword guides, I think it's about time you get something for Free Lynn. Don't you agree? Check out zoomingaADWORDS and imZOOMING PDF's, ebooks, tutorials, and finally the free demos on the site below. I think as much as you know about Adwords marketing you will be able to see the amazing potential for marketing with these tools, God knows I have: :lol:

http://livefreetraining.com

Please post your feedback because I love hearing what people have to say about these next generation marketing tools. I wish I could be there when your jaw drops- have fun Lynn
wwwEcoBoomercom

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:04 pm

Hi Charles,

I checked them out - and I have to agree, they're very interesting! They are obviously created for users of that particular program, though - where can you get that program, and how does that tie in to this site with the free guides & flash tutorials?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby wwwEcoBoomercom » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:00 pm

Hi Lynn,

The LiveFREE Training site is really for members of The LiveFREE Network.
I just let people check it out so they can get a feel for what this software package can do for their business. There are several packages to choose from depending on how a particular person markets their biz. You can see all of them at www.MyLiveFreeNetwork.com and see what is offered. I will also be recieving a demo package from Keith Smith (Director of Marketing for The LiveFREE Network) so if you would like I could let you have the zoomingADWORDS software to try out for a week. I will be the only one who has this special demo because Keith is a good friend of mine. No one else will have this option of letting people test the software for a week. I hope I answered all your questions and if I didn't let me know Lynn, OK. Talk to you later-
wwwEcoBoomercom

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:33 pm

I'd love to demo the software - it looks like it's right up my alley ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements