[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - BlogWorld Expo 2008 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

BlogWorld Expo 2008

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

BlogWorld Expo 2008

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:56 pm

I just got through making my final plans to attend BlogWorld & New Media Expo in Vegas next month, and am making a list of people I want to be sure to meet up with while I'm there.

If you are not familiar with BlogWorld, you can get details at
http://www.clicknewz.com/blogworldexpo.htm

BlogWorld is THE blogging conference of the year. In fact, its the largest blogging conference in the world! I just got confirmation that Darren Rowse (Problogger) will be in attendance as well.

If you're planning to attend, or live relatively close to to the area, let me know. I'm going to fly in early and fly out the day after the conference, to make plenty of time for casual get-togethers.

I'm already planning to meet up with several SSWT members & ClicKNewz readers, as well as some of my favorite bloggers and authors: Michael Brito (Britopian.com), Patrick O'Keefe (iFroggy network), Darren Rowse (Problogger), Jim Kukral (The Daily Flip), Wendy Piersall (SparkPlugging.com) & more.

We are discussing the event on my blog at:
http://www.clicknewz.com/1629/blogworld ... sept-2008/

A couple of tips for you, first:

If you register for BlogWorld before August 22nd, you will save 25% on your conference pass. And if you havent already registered, use this coupon code to save another 20%: TWVIP.

I just used that coupon code myself, and saved an extra $60 on top of the 25% discount making the total cost for the BWE conference pass only $240. Not bad! :)

Again, that coupon code is "TWVIP" and the link is:
http://www.clicknewz.com/blogworldexpo.htm

Let me know if you're going - I would love to meet up! The best thing to do is leave a comment at our discussion:

http://www.clicknewz.com/1629/blogworld ... sept-2008/

We will also be staying in touch and making plans via Twitter so if you havent yet set up an account, you can do that at Twitter.com. Then be sure to add me to your list (ie follow me) at http://www.twitter.com/lynnterry .

Speaking of Twitter, we are also discussing that at:
http://www.clicknewz.com/1659/twitter-in-or-out/

Hope to see some of you at BlogWorld Expo!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:47 am

I'm heading out first thing in the morning for this event, so I'll be away from Email starting tonight (9/18 ) and through Tuesday morning (9/23). If you need to reach me over the weekend, be patient - I am not taking my email with me. If you need to reach me ASAP, you can "tweet" me on Twitter.com: http://www.twitter.com/lynnterry
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:35 am

I have an update from the event, and a quick video at:

http://www.clicknewz.com/1698/blogworld ... ighlights/

More to come ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements