[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free WebCast with Joe Vitale - Don't Miss This One!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free WebCast with Joe Vitale - Don't Miss This One!!

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Free WebCast with Joe Vitale - Don't Miss This One!!

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:30 pm

If you've been following my , then you already know that I've been reading The Hypnotic Writing Master Course by Joe Vitale - the confidential class manual from his high-end Hypnotic Copywriting Workshop last weekend (cost: $5,000).

So when I found out about Joe's upcoming WebCast on October 5th - I said, "I'm there!". I wouldn't miss this for the world. I hope you wont either. This may very well be a once-in-a-lifetime chance to hear Joe speak on his famous "Hypnotic Copywriting" techniques, and to really (truly) find out what simple steps you can take to DOUBLE or TRIPLE your online income.

No hype - this man is AMAZING. Take advantage of this opportunity to listen in at no cost. It's being done in the form of a WebCast, so there are also no long-distance charges involved - you can listen in directly over the web:

http://www.NitroWebCasts.com/g.o/sswt

:arrow: If you write Ads for eBay Auctions, write Articles to promote your business, have a Newsletter or Ezine, create Content Pages for your Website - - If you WRITE ANYTHING AT ALL (and I don't know of a business where you wouldn't) - - then you will want to be logged in to this WebCast on October 5th! Life gets busy so go ahead and register now so that you don't miss out:

http://www.NitroWebCasts.com/g.o/sswt

I'll see you there! And after we've all listened in and taken notes, we can plan to meet up in the Copywriting category here at the Forum - and exchange notes and ideas, and work towards implementing what we learn in our own businesses ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:17 pm

Hmmm...I don't suppose they'll make a recording of that, huh?
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:22 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lois » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:31 am

Lois

Postby Oliver Benn » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:01 am

Oliver Benn
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:31 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lois » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:28 pm

Yes, I did it this morning. They have you join their mailing list to get the access information, offering past webcasts and transcripts of them for free when you subscribe. (Clever way to get subscribers, eh?)
Lois

Postby Oliver Benn » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:19 pm

Joining their mailing list is not the worst. AND I can unsubscribe any time. ;) But there is sooo much to be learned of the experts.
Oliver Benn
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:09 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby theuniek1 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:38 pm

theuniek1

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:03 pm

I felt the same way when I heard the news...

All hype & marketing aside, Joe seems like a genuine person with great values. I believe he mentions this woman in pieces he's written, though I havent had the opportunity to read them myself (only the one Manual, very recently). But from what I understand, they were very (very) close.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:06 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:20 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Oliver Benn » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:07 pm

Oliver Benn
Elite Member

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:45 pm

Hello there,
I got the email today with the link to download the webcast:
http://hypnoticsellingsecrets.com/webcast

Hope it helps out! I just downloaded it myself, but haven't had a chance to listen to it (may end up burning it to CD and listening to it while I'm in bed)

Teli
theuniek1

Next

Return to Announcements