[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free WebCast with Joe Vitale - Don't Miss This One!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free WebCast with Joe Vitale - Don't Miss This One!!

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:36 pm

Thanks, Teli! I had to be out for awhile this evening, so I'm glad you stepped in and posted that link ;)

Appreciate it!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lois » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:54 am

What a great idea. You can tell I'm not the Napster target market. I never thought of burning audio seminars to a CD. :oops: I hope they work on my players!
Lois

Postby theuniek1 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:31 am

Hey Lois,
Can't say I was part of the Napster market either, but I did know about the power of burning MP3s, I generally do it with long seminars or instructions (like this one) so I don't have to sit at my computer for the duration and can get comfy while I listen and take notes.

Generally, if you have an up-to-date CD player, it'll be able to play MP3s or music CDs that are self-burned. Check with the paperwork, if it says it can't play MP3s, I'd recommend burning a straight music CD.

HTH,
Teli
theuniek1

Postby Lois » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:54 am

Unfortunately, the seminar was more than 70 minutes and I can't burn it to a cd. I do have Audacity, but I don't know how to split a file or cut extraneous stuff to make it smaller. :( So, I'm running the seminar in the background while I'm trying to do some work.
Lois

Postby theuniek1 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:59 am

Can your CD player play MP3s? If so, you wouldn't have to burn it as an audio CD...

The file itself is only 20MB so that would certainly fit on a 700MB CD as an MP3 file

If you use Nero, I may be able to help with the splitting - but that may take a while via Internet :/

Teli
theuniek1

Postby Lois » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:51 am

Yup. That worked. I know we have CD players that play mp3s. I have teenagers. I'll borrow one of theirs. Thanks.
Lois

Postby theuniek1 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:39 pm

theuniek1

Previous

Return to Announcements