[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - GuruDAQ • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

GuruDAQ

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

GuruDAQ

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:19 am

Check out the Internet Marketing Experts Index at www.GuruDAQ.com. It appears as if someone has nominated ME to be listed there as a "Guru". While that title doesn't necessarily appeal to me, I do qualify for the listing... and I'd like to make it onto the charts. Why? Simply because it increases my exposure and opens the doors for associations and potential JVs. Many people use this as a "master list" to make profitable contacts!

Obviously, the better my position, the more I can offer YOU. Perhaps you could take a second to back up the nomination by visiting the site, and clicking on Add a Guru (or go to http://www.gurudaq.com/add-guru.php ). You'll see that my name is already listed there.

Simply add in my name & website address:

Lynn Terry www.SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com

... and any comments you see fit. If you guys manage to get me on the charts, I'll find something really cool for YOU in return ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:00 pm

Gotcha Covered Lynn!

You'll be there soon, I'm sure. You definitely belong on the GuruDAQ! :mrgreen:

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)
CorpRebel

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:18 pm

Thanks, Rick! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby netadventures » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:25 pm

I went and suggested you, too, Lynn. We'll get you in there soon!

BJ
netadventures

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:31 pm

Thank you, BJ ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby alice » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:49 am

My comment:

"Lynn rocks!" ---- that will get you listed in no time.

Alice
alice

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:30 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Anita DeFrank » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:45 am

Anita DeFrank

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:46 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Paul_Short » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:50 pm

Paul_Short