[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - SSWT Members Save $250 on Traffic Secrets! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

SSWT Members Save $250 on Traffic Secrets!

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

SSWT Members Save $250 on Traffic Secrets!

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:11 am

(please read this entire post before placing an order - updates added)

There's been a lot of talk leading up to this day, and actually to a particular hour this morning: 9am Eastern. I imagine you've heard John Reese's name in almost every newsletter that you read or website that you frequent.

I know that many of you are interested in John's Traffic Secrets course. I won't go into great detail here, as you've undoubtedly read & heard all about it by now. The site is finally live:

-----> http://www.trafficsecrets.com/lterry <-----

I've been super-interested in Traffic Secrets since I first read about it in John Reese's now famous 17-page Newsletter. I listened in as Jim Edwards interviewed him. I've followed the marketing campaign and launch of this course minute-for-minute.

And one thing kept coming to the forefront of my mind: the Price. Many people will spend a thousand dollars this morning... and the smart ones will turn it into a solid investment and earn many times that amount - over and over - by putting what they learn into action. No doubt about it.

But it is a bit steep, right? Yes, $997 is a good chunk of change. And so many more people will NOT order a copy of Traffic Secrets, if only for that reason. Nevermind that it can be considered a Business Expense <wink>... and that you can turn this money over ten times over with what you will learn... that price tag is still hard to swallow.

So, here's what I've done: I joined John Reese's affiliate program for Traffic Secrets. And - for a very limited time - I am offering ALL Members of Self-Starters Weekly Tips a $250 Rebate (IF you order through the link above).

Here's how it works -

If you order through the link above, John Reese will assign a commission to my account. Immediately after you place your order, email a copy of your confirmation to me at Lynn@SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com . Once I receive the commissions from John Reese, I will forward $250 directly to you.

Also, John has just announced a terrific bonus for those that order Traffic Secrets in the next 18 hours: you will receive his new "Automatic Email Profits" Course absolutely FREE. So there you have it - a $250 Rebate PLUS a 2nd Course at no charge.

My personal opinion? It will be well worth every dime - and then some. But saving a few dimes (2500 to be exact) makes it a whole lot better, right? :D

You will be getting a lot of emails about Traffic Secrets today. My advice is to read them all if you are interested in ordering this Course - Many people will be offering huge bonuses and incentive offers. Choose the one that serves you best!

If a Cash Rebate of over 25% helps you out, use this link to order: http://www.trafficsecrets.com/lterry . If someone tops my offer of $250, forward me a copy of their email, and I will gladly match it ;)

Members of the Turning Ideas Into Dollars! Membership Portal will receive a $400 Rebate. You can sign up quickly at www.TurningIdeasIntoDollars.com to save an additional $150 on Traffic Secrets today!

UPDATE
As of 8/21/04, John Reese has issued an update to his Affiliate policy that forbids anyone to continue offering the cash-back Rebate offer. All requests made to date will be honored, however - we are no longer at liberty to continue this promotion. More information and updates will be added here over the next couple of days - so please, check back with us soon for more information!
Last edited by Lynn Terry on Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Ok...

Postby Dieter Kling » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:17 am

Hi Lynn!
There are a lot of interesting offers going on with the John Reese package. My email box was flooded with offers. Some offers are really cool and offering -> Tatata -> ZERO!!! Yeah, nothing, just a pasted email and their affiliate link. Here are some examples of the lazy bast...s: (Rosalind Gardner, Michael Campbell, Damon Zahariades, Phil Wiley, Andrew Fox, Armand Morin, Len Thurmond, Ewen Chia etc., etc.).
The best offers beside the cash back offers are:

Kent Mathews: $400 Cash Back
Mark Braunstein: He offers a $1000 portable Panasonic DVD player.
Carl Galetti: Internet Marketing Superconference 6 (19 DVDs!!!) and + audios worth: $1294!
Tony Blake: Personal Coaching, 8 Week Workshop, Affiliate Master Cruise CDs, etc. etc. worth $5000.

Live with Passion
Dieter Kling
Dieter Kling

Postby americanwahm » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:07 pm

americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:52 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Is this the same Reese...

Postby HowardH » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:57 pm

HowardH

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:10 pm

Yes Howard, one and the same. You can actually promote the Opportunity.com URL without using the popunder - just by simply promoting your URL by itself.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby americanwahm » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:57 pm

americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:27 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby alice » Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:52 pm

Good for you, Dieter, on naming names of those LAZY affiliates...LOL...you're obviously on a few more lists than I. :) Then the kicker came when this evening I got another duplicate email from the same "culprits" again.

AHHHHH.....They were well written emails which caught my interest the first time, but not the second, third or fourth.

Alice
alice

Postby flensborg » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:04 am

flensborg

Re: Is this the same Reese...

Postby CorpRebel » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:42 pm

CorpRebel

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:35 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin