[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free Teleseminar on Writing Sales Copy • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Teleseminar on Writing Sales Copy

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Free Teleseminar on Writing Sales Copy

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:03 pm

Hi Lynn,

It's Jason Potash from EzineAnnouncer.

Read this fast. Read it now...

Cause I just reserved a complimentary (complimentary = no
cost to you) VIP seat for you.

But it could be stolen right from under your nose at ANY
minute if you don't act right this second!

There are only 200 seats available for my LIVE Teleseminar tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 8:00 PM Eastern as I talk openly about the single most important ingredient to your online success...

>>> Can You Guess What It Is?

(Hint: Most people are too lazy, ignorant or just plain clueless to understand the power of this "potent" weapon)

Yet, if you ask any (I mean ANY) of the top marketers
online, 95% of them will repeat these words to you:

"Your ability to write solid,
compelling sales copy
is the single most important skill
to catapulting your online success"

That's right... ** sales copy **

Dan Kennedy, Claude Hopkins, John Carlton ...

Ask anyone who is earning $100K++ a year online and they already have a wobbly bookshelf crammed full of stuff from copywriting masters like those I just mentioned above.

--> Question: Lynn, what's on your bookshelf?

If you close this email right now, take this point away if nothing else:

>>> Anything you do with your online business requires you
to "sell" something

That's right. I said "s-e-l-l".

You want people to opt-in, buy something, clickthrough,
place an order, subscribe to your newsletter, sign up as an affiliate, do a joint venture with you?

Well, guess what?... you gotta sell 'em first before they
take action and respond to whatever you are telling them to
do.

If you want to turbocharge all your ads, emails, websites
and get more response and more sales out of everything you promote and do online, go here right now and register yourself for my fre.e teleseminar on Wednesday night:

http://www.seminarannouncer.com/link.php?id=117

(Note: At the above page, click on the "in a hurry?" button
to be redirected to the 'no-cost' registration form)

+++ My promise to you:

This WON'T be an infomercial, 60-minute sales presentation
or "bait-and-switch" type of call. No way. If you pay attention, you'll walk away with a handful of new ideas, tricks and tactics to help fuel the growth of your business.

But, if all this sounds like too much time and work for you, then you should probably just go back to what you were doing and don't attend...

Since there are only 200 slots available for this call,
please don't register unless you are 110% committed to being
on the call.

Kindly make this limited seating available to
those who are truly interested in learning the proven
methods to writing more persuasive, more profitable, words (copy).

Looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow (Wednesday) night.

Jason Potash
http://www.EzineAnnouncer.com

P.S. - I'll be honest. There are so many great teleseminars taking place every week (many of them at no cost) that I cannot possibly mention them all to you. If you haven't done so already, go sign up for my weekly Seminar Announcements newsletter at my popular site.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements