[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - World Internet Summit - September - Nashville, TN • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

World Internet Summit - September - Nashville, TN

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

World Internet Summit - September - Nashville, TN

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:26 pm

World Internet Summit 2004

Date: September 16-19, 2004

I'm interested to know how many of you have heard of the before - and how many of you would be interested in attending an event like this. If you've not heard of it, ... and let me know your thoughts.

The tickets are a bit pricey, starting at $1,597 - but the line-up is terrific! I first heard of this event when I spoke with Armand Morin in Chicago at the Publishing Profits Seminar. He'll be speaking in Nashville as well, and I'm looking forward to hearing him again. (Considering that the World Internet Summit is practically 'in my back yard' this year - and the speakers & events they have scheduled... I'm making preparations to attend)

I'm considering putting together a special Rebate & Bonus package for those of you that would like to attend. Perhaps $297 cash back plus a line-up of products/services to boot. This would be a private offer for those that join me at the World Internet Summit, and register through my referral URL (so dont register just yet if this interests you!).

Obviously, as an affiliate, I will earn a commission for each registration. What I am proposing is to split those profits with you, and also give you a price break and incentive to join in on what I feel will be a very exciting & business-changing event!

For those of you that are interested in becoming an affiliate and promoting this event, if you join under my tier then I would also be willing to put a bonus package together for you to offer with your recommendation.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this event, and these offers! :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Kevin Robb » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:27 pm

Lynn,

I attended the "World Internet Summit" in Sydney in February of this year.

What can I say...Simply a fantastic event, well organised, great speakers, an opportunity to have one on one sessions with very well known and reputable marketers, what more could you want!!!

As an aside I would say however that those new to the Internet Marketing arena may struggle to keep up with some of the speakers, the program is best suited to Intermediate / Experienced marketers.

To get the most benefit you need to be involved, ask questions and network with the other attendees, everyone at the Sydney event were so approachable and helpful, some good relationships have formed because of this, so the benefit to me will be ongoing.

Value for money....most definitely :D

Cheers

Kevin Robb
Kevin Robb

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:21 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:37 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:43 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:48 am

Last weeks's interviews during "Hot August"
with David Cavanagh and Martin Avis are now
posted to the archives, check them out at...
http://www.WorldInternetWebcast.com

-----------------------------------------------

Coming Up:

* FIRST WEBCAST * FIRST WEBCAST * FIRST WEBCAST *

Phil Gosling - "The eBook Entrepreneur"

"How Anyone Can Make A Six Figure Working
From Home On The Internet"

UK - Tuesday - 17 August
8pm - UK Time

USA - Tuesday - 17 August 2004
12pm - Pacific Time
1pm - Mountain Time
2pm - Central Time
3pm - Eastern Time

AUSTRALIA - Wednesday - 11 August
3am - Western Australia
4:30am - South Australia & Northern Territory
5am - NSW, Victoria, Queensland & Tasmania

PHIL GOSLING is a featured speaker at *World Internet Summit - UK*.

He's figured out how to make a generous six-figure
income doing something he would do for "FRE.E"!

Tune in, and change your life.

###

* SECOND WEBCAST * SECOND WEBCAST * SECOND WEBCAST *

Armand Morin - The $4 Million Dollar Man

"Product Creation - 'The Morin Formation Method':
$100K Per Year Guaranteed"

USA - Tuesday - 17 August 2004
5pm - Pacific Time
6pm - Mountain Time
7pm - Central Time
8pm - Eastern Time

UK - Wednesday - 18 August
1am - UK Time

AUSTRALIA - Wednesday - 18 August
8am - Western Australia
9:30am - South Australia & Northern Territory
10am - NSW, Victoria, Queensland & Tasmania

ARMAND MORIN (USA & Phillipines) is a featured speaker at both the *World Internet Summit - USA* and *World Internet Summit -
UK*

Armand on the internet is like a kid in a gameroom -
racking up the score on one game, then bouncing over
to another. Discover the secrets of how to put your
interests quickly, easily, and affordably into
salable form.

###

* THIRD WEBCAST * THIRD WEBCAST * THIRD WEBCAST *

Mike Stewart - The Internet Audio Guy

"Creating Audio-Visual Products For Your Website"

USA - Thursday - 19 August 2004
5pm - Pacific Time
6pm - Mountain Time
7pm - Central Time
8pm - Eastern Time

UK - Friday - 20 August
1am - UK Time

AUSTRALIA - Friday - 20 August
8am - Western Australia
9:30am - South Australia & Northern Territory
10am - NSW, Victoria, Queensland & Tasmania

MIKE STEWART is not only a featured speaker at both the
*World Internet Summit* "USA" and "UK", but he's
doing the audio and recording of the entire event.

Mike is truly leading on the cutting edge
of making your site sell, and the best thing is
that what used to be ghastly expensive and
time consuming you can now do with your laptop -
once you discover how to do it.

LIVE WEBCAST -
Listen in 100% free, just by pointing your browser to
http://www.WorldInternetWebcast.com

You can also dial in on a regular phone line...
Dial-In: 646-519-5860
PIN: 1738#

These webcasts are in conjunction with the
*World Internet Summit*, so, if you haven't
checked out the good there yet, I recommend you visit...
http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/w ... summit.htm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:34 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:35 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:47 am

Lynn Terry