[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Rearranging Topics & Adding New Sections • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Rearranging Topics & Adding New Sections

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Rearranging Topics & Adding New Sections

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 11, 2006 1:11 am

If you noticed that things look a bit different this week - you're right! I am in the process of rearranging some of the categories and adding a few new ones. While doing this, I am also moving some of the threads to more relevant categories.

Take a moment to look things over, get a feel for what is where - and of course, let me know if you have any suggestions or questions!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Thu May 11, 2006 5:26 pm

My initial reaction, Lynn, was that I came home from a shopping trip and somebody rearranged the furniture in my living room! :shock:

However, as I'm reading through the new index, everything seems to make sense. I remember wondering why the 'blogging' section was under the 'writing' topic, etc...

Now, where are my slippers? :wink:
Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby Kirk » Thu May 11, 2006 6:42 pm

This changes look great so far - I love the addition of *Market Research* - so important!!!

I was a little late seeing the *Moderator Search* announcement - can we still PM you on this? Maybe for some of these new section?
Kirk

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 11, 2006 6:51 pm

Absolutely, Kirk! And there are more sections to come, a bit more rearranging to do yet, and always room for willing Mods! ;)

Ellen - your post made me giggle :lol: It's funny how we get used to things online and they become part of our 'everyday scenery'! I know there have been whole redesigns on sites I frequent before that really took some getting used to - so I can relate. At any rate, I'm glad to have you so involved here at SSWT, and looking forward to working closer with you now that you're moderating!

As I mentioned earlier, any suggestions on categories are welcomed. The goal is to make it a solid resource, easy to navigate and covering everything the members need to discuss.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Fri May 19, 2006 9:03 am

I will gladly moderate the "What The Heck Am I Doing???" category.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri May 19, 2006 12:56 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements